Cbfm 3rd month, week of ov and not asked to poas?

Mrs Doddy

1 pink 1 blue
Reaction score
This is month three of using it , last month ha all highs and it asked from about day 12, I'm on day 16 and due to ov this week (cd20) and its not even asked me to poas yet ?

Am a bit surprised , thought it would have asked by now , is this right or is there something wrong with it ?

Is the monitor on your correct cycle day? I have had mine for a year and couldnt use it due to PCOS and I'm just now trying to figure it out lol

Are you the only owner of it? If not it memorizes past cycles so it could be getting them mssed up

Yes it's on the correct day , it was second hand and that's just reminded me that it didnt re set it - oops but even so after three months it should have worked me out by now ?

It still might be trying to find the medium between the two different persons cycle's

To reset it put a stick in the monitor " Can be used this way you dont wast them" hold the -M- button keep holding it in.. Turn on the monitor with your finger still on the -M- wait till it flashes "it takes about 20 seconds"then remove the stick and its ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->