CBFM anyone an expert? (Clearblue fertility monitor)

Sunny.X

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I've just ordered a CBFM, after years of trying, I'm hoping this is going to work for me! I'm just stumped about one thing though, I've just read somewhere I won't be able to use the monitor until I'm next on my period which will be around August 26th!! I don't want to miss out on this cycle!! Anyone know if this is true?

Thank you, Sunny. X

Yeah, you have to wait until the first day of your next period to start using the monitor. Maybe until then just BD every other day if you want to start trying before your next period is due. Good luck. :)

Aw, no. I will do that Wonderland, thank you! X

You can start the monitor up until day 5 of your cycle. If you search for the instructions online you can see how to do it within the time window that works for you. The first cycle you use the monitor it will start asking for sticks on Day 6. Hopefully your monitor arrives by day 5! Good luck!

I had to use my monitor from day 5 this cycle and it completely messed up the cycle on the monitor. Hadn't done that any previous cycles. Just to warn you. I really think you'd be better off starting the monitor from day one of your next cycle, especially if it's your first time using it. :)

I had to use my monitor from day 5 this cycle and it completely messed up the cycle on the monitor. Hadn't done that any previous cycles. Just to warn you. I really think you'd be better off starting the monitor from day one of your next cycle, especially if it's your first time using it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->