Cbfm anyone else experienced this?

Polkadotpea

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I'm on my 1st cycle using my CBFM, cycle day 6 today so first day of testing and I got 'High fertility' then went to the loo a couple of hours later and wiped and was bleeding again, it's stopped again now, but I bled from CD 1-3 a normal AF, it slowed down gradually and stopped, so not sure where the blood came from this morning?

Has anyone else got a high on first day of testing?

When using a CBFM with DD1 I got 3 lows and then 15 highs and 2 peaks, I conceived that cycle too, with DD2 I didn't keep a diary, I really wish I did now as I also came off cerazette that time too:dohh:

Thank you x:flower:

How recently have you come off bcp?? Could be your hormones adjusting?? Or ovulation spotting?

I've not had this but I know it's not uncommon for women to spot around o time.

Xx

How recently have you come off bcp?? Could be your hormones adjusting?? Or ovulation spotting?

I've not had this but I know it's not uncommon for women to spot around o time.

Xx

Just replied to you on my other post too lol

I came off the pill on 1st October and had a proper AF 3 weeks later, guess I'll just have to wait and see :dohh:

I am the most impatient person in the world :haha:

Xx

I use the CBFM for NFP, not for TTC, but "High" just means estrogen, not LH, so you could be several days (or more! based on your prior experience!) from "Peak", it's probably just AF has not left the building.

ETA: Also, it is quite conservative in the beginning if it is your first few cycles and will give you highs more easily.

I've just started the CBFM too this cycle- CD6 was my first day it asked for a stick, and I had a high that day and every day since. I did some googling and it seems that it's common to get a lot of highs from the beginning in your first cycle as the monitor gets to know your cycle. I'm using my old OPK strips as back up as well for this cycle. Good luck!

I've just started the CBFM too this cycle- CD6 was my first day it asked for a stick, and I had a high that day and every day since. I did some googling and it seems that it's common to get a lot of highs from the beginning in your first cycle as the monitor gets to know your cycle. I'm using my old OPK strips as back up as well for this cycle. Good luck!

Hiya Fezzle,

Good to know I'm not the only one, what CD are you on now have you had a peak yet? I have got some OPKS as well, what time do you test with yours and how many times a day with them? I'll use mine as well just incase it misses my peak as it's my first cycle, the last 2 times I used it I got a peak on the first cycle and fell pregnant both times as well, fingers crossed we are as lucky this time too. We are BD'ing every other day on High and if I get a peak them 2 days as well.

Good luck to you as well x:flower:

This is my first time ever using the CBFM (and first time TTC- my 3rd cycle). Good to know it works!

I am on CD10, though CD9 with the CBFM since I started it the day after AF came. I've had a 'high' every day since I started on CD6 so far, no peak. I test with FMU usually around 8am, just once a day. Then as of yesterday started with the cheap strips at 5pm which I plan to keep doing as well.

My cycles have been irregular so far (I went off BCPs in July, though a recent blood test said all hormone levels etc are normal), so I'm not sure when I should expect to ovulate, but hoping it's more normal this cycle! We're doing something similar- BD at least every other day starting Saturday and then every day if I get a peak on the monitor or positive with the strips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"