CBFM Buddy

jchic

Twin Mommy :)
Reaction score
Hey Ladies!

I just ordered my CBFM and it should be here end of the week! AF showed up today as expected so I am excited for a brand new cycle of TTC this month!

Anyone have a CBFM and want to team up, lets do it!

Has anyone used the CBFM? My friend used it and it didnt work (she ended up pregnant without using it) and I know others that swear by it.

I have one :) on CD 2 today, 2nd cycle using it, 1st cycle wasnt quite as expected lol. Hope yours turns up in the next few days so you can start this cycle :) x

Yes I hope so too! Is it complicated to use or no? Also, do you have to start on CD1? I am so excited!!! keep me posted on your results!:thumbup:

No really easy! I dip my sticks as I find it easier than POAS. You can set the monitor any day up to day 5 and in your first month you will start POAS at day 6. x

This is my first cycle using the CBFM, today is CD4 for me. Good Luck I hope it works on the first month for the both of us.

I am also using a CBFM for the first time this cycle :) Right now i am on CD 2 but I am really looking forward to POAS haha.

Good luck to all of you!

Keep me posted on how it works for you ladies. I should be receiving mine any day in the mail now. I am on CD2 today. GO AWAY AFFFF! haha:nope:

Does anyone know if AF has to be gone to be able to POAS? My AF is usually around for up to 7 days. And I read that the CBFM asks for the first strip on day 6?

Hey ladies, this is my first cycle using CBFM. I have been POAS since CD6 as instrcuted and have yet to get a high (CD10)....hope to get a high soon, not sure why it's taking this long. I have only had two cycles since the pill though. The first one was 28 days and the second was 25...

Subby...no it doesn't have to be over, I read that blood does not effect the test...

On my first cycle, I got poas whilst at was here. I got highs from cd 16 to 24 then at made an unexpected appearance and i reset the monitor. I am now on day 3 x

inpghtcc- cd 10 is still pretty early keep testing you will get your high's... some people go from low to peak. Good luck
:dust:

Hey great to find this thread. i have been debating whether to but one for the last couple of days.

currently i have been using no OPKs of temps and now having two months off due to timings of when baby will be here clashing with being a bridesmaid for my sister next year.

then planning on restarting with everything i can possibly do to help!!!

What do you think of cbfm? Is it easy to tell when you ovulate? Do any of you use temping as well?

Thanks and lots of baby dust to you

xx

My CFBM should be coming today! Can you start on CD3 or 4 or is that too late?

Up to Nd including day 5 so you'll be fine.

Miss broody, I temp as well as use the monitor x

HI,

i am using it too and am on my 1st cycle. I am now CD 17 and still getting low, but my cycle is long. It is a great machine and i really hope it works out for us all.
I am also taking agnus castus and evening primrose oil too.
i will watch this thread with interest

Dawn x

Ok SO CBFM lets all post our BFP s :bfp: that we will be getting soon on this thread....

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALLLLLL!!!! I'm only on CD3, so still have a while to go, but cant wait, haha. I am so so so impatient.

Ok SO CBFM lets all post our BFP s :bfp: that we will be getting soon on this thread....

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALLLLLL!!!! I'm only on CD3, so still have a while to go, but cant wait, haha. I am so so so impatient.

Only 3 days till your first POAS, I'm on CD 4 :) I hope this month makes more sense that last with my temps and my monitor :dust: good luck to you all x

Only 3 days till your first POAS, I'm on CD 4 :) I hope this month makes more sense that last with my temps and my monitor :dust: good luck to you all x

We are on the same cycle, YAY! Keep me posted on your progression with CBFM, hopefully we get our BFP's!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->