CBFM how many high days?

Jsjskanamks

Reaction score
I thought I was supposed to be ovulating next week, But got a high on cbfm and a flashing smiley on cb advanced digital ov test, I'm supposed to go to the dr for post coital test during fertile window but my fiance left for work before I got up :dohh: So no bd this morning so cant go and of course they arent open this weekend. Any chance I wont ovulate before monday? How many high days do you get?

This is my first cycle using the cbfm so I don't know too much about it. Yesterday was my first 'high' reading at cd 11 and today at cd 12 I got a another high reading. I usually ovulate around cd 13-15 every month so I had a feeling it would be high . I have read that some ladies get a lot of 'high' readings before there actual peak.

Ahh so we are very close in our cycles!! Babydust to you! how long have you been ttc?

Ahh so we are very close in our cycles!! Babydust to you! how long have you been ttc?

We started ttc baby #2 last year february and then in September we got our BFP but a week later I had a miscarriage :( . We took a bit of a break and now we're back at it again. DS( 3 years old ) only took one cycle to conceive so we got VERY lucky with him but baby #2 is taking a bit longer. I'm hoping the cbfm does the trick even though I think I should be cutting down on my sugar intake ( I love sweets). How about you ?

Oh my goodness I couldnt imagine that, so sorry for your miscarriage. :hugs: My fiance and I are trying for #1, this is our 8th month trying! We have been trying everything :/ Neither of us have any kids and I've never gotten pregnant. We are trying to eat better, both take vitamins, cut our caffeine, trying everything! I have kind of irregular cycles, so I was surprised when I saw high this morning! My apps predicted next week! Which stinks because they are usually right and this cycle my obgyn was planning on doing a post coital test which has to be done in fertile window after bd in the morning, and of course they are closed on the weekends so hopefully I get a few high days and can go to the dr monday! My fiance took of thursday cause thats when my apps said I would be fertile so he could go to (I'm lucky hes so supportive) but I def dont think it will last that long so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for at least monday!

Thank you :hugs: it was very hard, DH and I were so excited and a few days later I started spotting. Worst feeling ever.

I hope you get your BFP soon! I've also stopped drinking any caffeine , and drinking more water ( water and I have a love and hate relationship ) . I normally have low iron which I take vitamins for and the last time i went to the doctor I had blood work done and she said everything looked perfect . My cycles are usually 26-28 days ( mostly 26 ) like clockwork so it sucks that it's taking so long for a BFP .

Thats great your DH is being supportive! When I had the miscarriage I don't know what I would've done with my DH , it was very hard for both of us :( .

Ugh I hope this cbfm helps us out and gives us that BFP !

Its crazy the things you never think of until ttc, I couldnt imagine this whole process without him, I feel horrible for the ladies whose husbands arent supportive. I have a positive feeling this month! Hopefully bfp for us both <3

I thought I was supposed to be ovulating next week, But got a high on cbfm and a flashing smiley on cb advanced digital ov test, I'm supposed to go to the dr for post coital test during fertile window but my fiance left for work before I got up :dohh: So no bd this morning so cant go and of course they arent open this weekend. Any chance I wont ovulate before monday? How many high days do you get?

Okay. The monitor will look for a high until the first one, then it automatically reads high no matter what the sticks say until you get a peak or until it asks for 20 sticks, then it automatically says low.

Flashing smiley is the same as a high on the monitor, it works the same way, as long as you have had 1 high, it will keep saying high until you get a peak (solid smiley).

The Advanced OPK is more sensitive to LH, it measures a rise in the level of LH so you may get a peak on the OPK before you get one on the monitor if you use both. The monitor looks for LH over a certain threshold level.

Also, once you get a peak, it will be 12-48 hours until you ovulate, so if you get a peak on Saturday or Sunday you may not ovulate until Monday or even Tuesday. Anyway, no way to know if or when you will get your peak. Since your apps predict next week, I am thinking you will get it (the peak) either this weekend or early next week, since the peak comes before ovulation by up to a couple of days.

You do want to BD 24+ hours before you ovulate though, so that is why it is good to BD when you get your peak, since it gives you a little window. It's also great to BD when you are getting highs, because again, it's better to BD BEFORE you O, by up to 2-5 days.

The monitor measures estrogen and LH. Some people have a rise in estrogen earlier on in their cycle, which is why you start getting highs earlier. Some have a rise in estrogen right before the LH peak, they don't get as many highs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->