CBFM OPK or internet test strips?

Dogtanian

Reaction score
Ive always used the cheapie test strips to predict OV (as well as BBT) but im wondering if its worth investing in something new.
What is everyone using?
what would you recommend?
Ive just come off the pill (CD36 still no AF) with this affect OPK or CBFM?
Are they worth the money they cost?
I can never truly tell if its a positive on the cheap test strips.
Ive read some negative reviews about OPK and CBFM saying that people have missed their OV altogether and then got it on a IC :shrug:
All help much appreciated
:dust:

I've always used the internet cheapies and they have been WONDERFUL for me (not the same for the IC pregnancy tests, though). Which brand do you use? I see a lot of people using the green handled kinds on here and in my opinion, the lines aren't so dark. I use the blue handled Wondfo brand from Amazon.com and they work great for me, and are super cheap. If I had the extra money, I might invest in something more expensive but these have worked good for me so far so I haven't needed to.

I use the internet cheapies and the CB digital (smiley). I use the IC to test for ovulation, then when I get a pos opk, I test with the digital to confirm. The CB kit I have has lasted me 4 months because I only use maybe 2-3 a month. I'd rather use the cheapies everyday than the expensive ones. It's worked great for me so far in detecting O

Thanks for your replies,ive been using the green tests.I might continue to use the cheapies and just use the clearblue to confirm OV.Thats a great suggestion and would really save money
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->