CBFM QUESTION - it didnt ask me to test today ?

lele1981

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

i am on cd 16 today, cycle 5 of using CBFM. last month i didnt get a peak, 10 days of high, though im sure i ovulated and just missed the sure as i had ov cramps and EWM etc.

annyway this cycle i started testing day 9 and yesterday day 15 got a peak after 2 high days. the monitor didnt ask me to test today though and it normally does after a peak, has this happened to anyone else??? xxx

Sorry i'm not much help but didnt want to read and run.

I am on my 3rd cycle using the cbfm and the past 2 cycles it has asked me to test the day after my first peak. Perhaps as this is your 5th cycle it has got to know your body well enough to not have to test on the day after a peak??

Sorry im not much help.

The machine automatically asks for tests after the first peak to give you a peak, peak ,high reading BUT once you've had the first peak the machine isn't reading the sticks anyway so don't bother feeding it.
The only reason I can see it didn't ask you for a stick is b/c you may have switched it on either before or after the testing time frame.
Hope thats helped a bit :flower:

Thanks for your replies ladies. I definitely switched it on during the test window but maybe it might know me well enough not to ask for a test. Will still bd tonight just incase. Just like to make sure I'm giving the monitor as much info as possible Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->