CBFM - Tesco £24.46 til 17/5/09

I got mine from Tesco Martlesham (near Ipswich). The staff were all very confused and kep double checking the price :rofl:

They didn't have any test sticks though :dohh: But i got some online for £13 for 20 (2 months supply). I didn't get them from ebay as the cheapest i could find on there were about £15. I just googled it and ordered mine from some online pharmacy.

Tnak you for this post! I have tried 3 stores who all seem incredibly confused so they obviously don't generally stock them. Are the stores you got them from HUGE stores? On a journey to York area on Saturday so will try there as Brighton area is a no.:hissy:

Yay I got mine!
Thanks for this post!
Just ordered the sticks of amazon xx

Tnak you for this post! I have tried 3 stores who all seem incredibly confused so they obviously don't generally stock them. Are the stores you got them from HUGE stores? On a journey to York area on Saturday so will try there as Brighton area is a no.:hissy:

I think it only seems to be in the bigger stores that have a pharmacy section. When i phoned they had no idea they were on offer and had to go and check. I'd phone round if i were you. I had to travel about 25 miles to get mine, but it's still well worth it given how cheap they are!

i have rang a few stores and found 2 that only have 1 each - so you have to ring around the ones with pharmicies and ask them to hold it for you. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->