Cbfm test stick lines

Polkadotpea

Reaction score
Hiya,

Here's my test stick from this morning, which line is which does anybody know please? I'm unsure which side is LH and which side oestrogen is.
This was classed as 'High' on the monitor.

Thanks x:flower:

Forgot to add the picture x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 20
The line closest to the pee side will get darker... I think my ovulation is coming.. This is my stick..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 6
The line closest to the pee side will get darker... I think my ovulation is coming.. This is my stick..

Hiya,

Thank you for replying :)

Mine has a line as well closer to the wee side you can't see it that well in the picture, not quite as dark as yours but easy to see at a glance.

What cycle day are you on and what is your monitor reading as I'm on CD6 and 'HIGH'

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 4
when i got my peak the line which is present throughout most of the cycle almost disappeared and teh second line came up really strong. My sticks looked like the ones you've posted 1-2 days before I got my peak. So keep BD'ing and hopefully the peak will come soon!!

when i got my peak the line which is present throughout most of the cycle almost disappeared and teh second line came up really strong. My sticks looked like the ones you've posted 1-2 days before I got my peak. So keep BD'ing and hopefully the peak will come soon!!

Thanks for replying :flower:

Which CD did you get your peak on, I'm only on CD 6, surely it's too early to ovulate within a few days? Xx

I got mine on cd19 (!!!) but I didn't start getting highs til cd13. How many days of highs have you had yet? I know another lady on here who ovulates early - cd9 I think - and has conceived twice so it's perfectly normal! This is kind of why the cbfm is so good, because it gives you an exact idea of when to bd and you don't get so hung up on cd14!!!!! :)

I got mine on cd19 (!!!) but I didn't start getting highs til cd13. How many days of highs have you had yet? I know another lady on here who ovulates early - cd9 I think - and has conceived twice so it's perfectly normal! This is kind of why the cbfm is so good, because it gives you an exact idea of when to bd and you don't get so hung up on cd14!!!!! :)

First day of testing today on day 6 so first high :)

Came off my pill cerazette on 1st October and had AF after 3 weeks, guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens :thumbup:

Did I just see on another post you got a BFP last week, if so congratulations xxx

Sounds like you could be an early ovulater! Will keep fingers crossed for you.

Worth bearing in mind that the best day to dtd is the last high day/early on first peak day so that you catch the egg!

And yes - thank you!! I got my bfp last wknd after first cbfm month :) am cautiously very happy! Hope you get your bfp too! Xx

Ahhh congratulations that's fab news, lots of sticky dust and best wishes for a happy & healthy 9 months.

How long were you TTC before your BFP. or was it your first cycle, is this your first baby?

Xx

Hiya,

Here's my test stick from this morning, which line is which does anybody know please? I'm unsure which side is LH and which side oestrogen is.
This was classed as 'High' on the monitor.

Thanks x:flower:

Bump

As far as I know, you aren't supposed to judge the lines on digital opk's. The line intensity doesn't matter

It's my second and we conceived on 4th go. First time was month 3. How about you guys?

What does your cbfm say today polkadotpea? X

It's my second and we conceived on 4th go. First time was month 3. How about you guys?

What does your cbfm say today polkadotpea? X

That's lovely a little sibling for your child :thumbup:

First cycle & using CBFM as my cycles are unpredictable after the pill, will be #4 and final for us.

Monitor is cycle day 7 today and still high I'll attach a pic of today's stick too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 2
Yeah, fingers crossed!! I am a very nervous early pregnancy person!!

Wow 4!! you will have a lovely big family :)

I reckon you still have a couple of days til your peak. I'm not an expert by any means though!!!! :)

Yeah, fingers crossed!! I am a very nervous early pregnancy person!!

Wow 4!! you will have a lovely big family :)

I reckon you still have a couple of days til your peak. I'm not an expert by any means though!!!! :)

When I went to the loo earlier I had what seemed like EWCM but it was slightly tinged like a brown colour but clear, as if it was tinged with old blood? Like a glob of it. We did BD last night but it stretched A LOT before it broke so I don't think it's leftovers?!?

Confusing stuff this TTC malarkey ;-)

I know!!! I always struggle to differentiate between ewcm and semen!

i am also using the cbfm. . . any suggestions. . i was told not to test after my first peak.

Yeah that's right - after the first peak it goes on auto and will give you one more peak and one high followed by lows up to af so it's good if you save your sticks so you can feed the monitor used sticks and not waste them!

Yeah that's right - after the first peak it goes on auto and will give you one more peak and one high followed by lows up to af so it's good if you save your sticks so you can feed the monitor used sticks and not waste them!

I didn't know that. Good to know :)

I don't know when will I be using this monitor regulary. I've started in August and stopped in Sep and Oct. hoping I can get into it regularly one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->