cd 1 again........

makeithappen

Reaction score
4 days before christmas & :witch: has arrived :cry:

guess my christmas present this year wasnt to be my :bfp: :nope:

lets hope 2010 see's my :bfp: dreams come true!

i know the feeling. it was my b-day on the 19th, was hoping for my BFP but instead got :witch:

keep your head up

Enjoy your Christmas pressies for yourself, and here's to having something special to celebrate at the end of January! How wonderful to have a BFP come then, to wake up the dull winter!

:dust:

thank you girls! its just hard....no need to tell you girls tho you know wat its like! just feeling sorry for myself i suppose lol!

good luck to you girls too :hugs:

sorry to hear this - good luck for 2010 :)

sorry to hear this hun, she visited me on Sunday night and I cried for about 3 hours! Here's to 2010 bringing you a wonderful BFP!! xxxxxxxx

Good luck for next month. How long have you all been trying? Im not doing anything with temperature checking or anything and wondering if I should be??? I thought Id give it around 6 to 9 months and see if anything has happened by then but not sure if I should be more proactive now (Im 36), Ive only just started trying and just got my AF for first time since coming off pill.....(Ive done a checker thing on fertility friend but if Im being honest not really too sure why as I dont really understand it all.) Wish you all best of luck and sorry to anyone thats just got AF. Fingers crossed for January.

So sorry for you. I don't think i'm going to be too far behind you.

thanks ladies! think its hit me worse this time as its so close to christmas! i feel so gutted! i wouldnt care if i didnt get one other thing this chritsmas, my :bfp: was all i wanted....why cant ya buy them?! would be so much easier & sooo less stressful! ive been ttc since march, thats 9 months now. did get my :bfp: in july but it wasnt meant to be :cry:

on a brighter note, im gona be more positive as 2009 is ending, believe me i'll be glad to see it go! i know sometime in 2010 my :bfp: is waiting for me ive just got to find it!

all the best to all you ladies too! thanks for your support! its lucky we've all got eachother to moan to lol!

:hug: :hugs:

i'm on cd2, here is hoping next year starts in a bfp for us both xx

she got me a week early this cycle too :(
oh well at least the tww is over and you can move on to more babymakin!
:)

I'm on CD1 today as well - how long are your cycles normally? Mine was 28 days this month

my cycles have varied since my mmc in sept. this one was pretty long 38 days! they were 34 before my mmc!

https://lt1f.lilypie.com/qS5F.png

sorry just trying to get the hang of these little pic things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->