CD 1 :( Anyone with me ? Plans for the next cycle ?

ttc_Mera

Reaction score
Well AF got me today :cry:

This cycle DH and I are going to focus on eating healthier ( we both gained a bit of weight ) and losing some pounds with exercising ( tennis mostly) . Last year I had a doctors appointment where I wanted a referral to a gyno but because of my age ( at the time 24, now I'm 25 ) she wanted me to wait a few more months to see if I get pregnant. I did get pregnant eventually but it ended in a early miscarriage so now I'm not taking no for an answer!!

I'm also going to try geritol vitamins because I've heard such good things about it when ttc plus I'm always on a vitamin since my iron can get a bit low.

Hi! So happy you posted a thread! Its nice to have a buddy. I am cd1 today :( but ready for a fresh start last cycle was a crazy 57 days. I'm 26 and dh is 34 this is my 2nd cycle actively ttcing.

Hi! So happy you posted a thread! Its nice to have a buddy. I am cd1 today :( but ready for a fresh start last cycle was a crazy 57 days. I'm 26 and dh is 34 this is my 2nd cycle actively ttcing.

Hi ! :wave:

Ugh im sorry your last cycle was so long do you normally have long cycles ?
My cycles are about 26-28 and are right on time. Are you planning on doing anything differently for your 2nd cycle ?

I had just came off bcp and had my withdrawal bleed (af) March 5th so I assume that's why it was so long. Before the bcp I was extremely irregular (200 day) cycles caused by my MC I miss the days I had 28 day on time cycles.

I love the combo I have right now, I believe that's why I am getting AF in the first place. Its chaste berry 1000mg, b6 100mg, prenatal, vitd3 2000 iui (I was deficient last year) baby aspirin, boiled egg once a day. For inositol (I have elevated insulin) some people buy the supplement powder but its a waste of money to me also a good diet fruits and veggies. I would like to add something natural to get more ewcm but not sure what to use.

I've heard good things as well about geritol. What exactly does it do?

From what I understand , geritol is just a super multivitamin and its famous for supposedly having "a baby at the end of every bottle". since I already take vitamins for my iron I thought why not!? So this my first cycle taking it.

I have DH taking a vitamin for his spermies ( I think it's called procreation , I'll check later to be sure) he hasn't had a sperm analysis done yet but I thought it would help. My best friend works at a healthy food and vitamin store so lots of free stuff and discounts lol.

I'm glad the vitamins are working for you :flower:
It's funny that you mentioned boiled egg a day, with my new diet I've been eating that lately. I had no idea that would help with fertilitt, what exactly does it do ?

Wow! That's one heck of a deal free or discounted vvitamins. I get all our supplements from the whole food store as well and it can get pretty expensive. I have learned with ttcing you have to have some self control regarding money or else you will go over board.

Boiled eggs helps me because I have elevated insulin (insulin resistance) most women that have that have problems with fertility. So instead of buying the expensive powder D chiro inositol supplement they sell, I look to certain foods to get it from that helps my insulin resistance which increases my chance of fertility.

The egg yolk is the best source containing 1200 mg of d chiro inositol, bananas, any citrus fruit, multi grain breads containing buckwheat, certain beans. I include all this in my diet daily.

I think anything you can find naturally in foods to help your chances can't hurt. I also hear pineapple or its core helps implanation. Might do this after ovulation.

What do you do for a living? Are you hoping for a girl?

Wow! That's one heck of a deal free or discounted vvitamins. I get all our supplements from the whole food store as well and it can get pretty expensive. I have learned with ttcing you have to have some self control regarding money or else you will go over board.

Boiled eggs helps me because I have elevated insulin (insulin resistance) most women that have that have problems with fertility. So instead of buying the expensive powder D chiro inositol supplement they sell, I look to certain foods to get it from that helps my insulin resistance which increases my chance of fertility.

The egg yolk is the best source containing 1200 mg of d chiro inositol, bananas, any citrus fruit, multi grain breads containing buckwheat, certain beans. I include all this in my diet daily.

I think anything you can find naturally in foods to help your chances can't hurt. I also hear pineapple or its core helps implanation. Might do this after ovulation.

What do you do for a living? Are you hoping for a girl?

I actually tried the pineapple core during the cycle I got my BFP that ended in a MC .

I'm a State Farm agent but I'm going to school for computer science. I want a girl but I honestly would be just has happy with another boy . I just want baby Lol. What about you? What do you do for a living ?

I am sorry for your lost, if you conceived I guess the pineapple core may have helped. I'm going to give it a try this cycle I think.

I used to Manage a Retail store, I resigned last April to focus on ttcing. I am technically a stay at home mom but I work 10hrs a week for the city. This would be the first child between my husband and I. We both have a child from our previous marriages. So any gender is welcome as long as it happens fast. I think dh really needs it to feel Macho or what ever it is men feel. Lol

I'm trying not to get into a WHOLE lot of supplements and remedies while ttcing cause I am child bearing age but If its taken over two years then I guess my body needs it.

I am sorry for your lost, if you conceived I guess the pineapple core may have helped. I'm going to give it a try this cycle I think.

I used to Manage a Retail store, I resigned last April to focus on ttcing. I am technically a stay at home mom but I work 10hrs a week for the city. This would be the first child between my husband and I. We both have a child from our previous marriages. So any gender is welcome as long as it happens fast. I think dh really needs it to feel Macho or what ever it is men feel. Lol

Lol . im trying to get all my nutrients naturally as well but i love junk food but so far i have been doing pretty good.
Im thinking of temping again but not sure yet :shrug: i feel like it stressed me out before.

I made an appointment for next friday with my primary doctor for a referral to a gyno to get the ball rolling. Im not sure what can be done since my cycles are so normal.

Temping stressed me for the first 2 weeks I did it. Lol getting up wasn't a problem it was analyzing every little dip. But I love temping, it is the most accurate thing for me to use. So now I temp every other day after my af and I don't record on ff i just right it on my calender. I know pre o temp for me is around 97.6 and o is 98.1 and continues to increase. Day before af my temp is right back exactly to 97.6 😀

Yea, I wonder what your convo would be like with your gyno and having regular cycles. Thats have the battle Lol. I cant see my gyno until June. I got everything pretty much figured out naturally just would like some blood work to confirm what I am doing is working properly.

I am for sure only going to be dtd with "me on top" this has gotten me a bfp both times. I used to be really shy (don't know why I am attractive and always had a geat body lol) in the bedroom. But when I wanted to get loose I would dtd on top and BAM preggos! I honestly think its the only position that gets me my bfp. Doctors say otherwise but I am highly convinced. I am going to dtd on o day, cause dh is a missionary guy so think I can only get that position in once during my fertile week.

Lol DH always wants me on top and I know I get preggers doing missionary ! My sometimes DH gets lazy and wants me to do all that darn work ! :rofl::rofl:

This cycle I'm going to make him do missionary at least one time ! I have a clear blue fertility monitor so I'll save the missionary for my peak days.

I'm on CD12 but I'm working on a few lifestyle changes. I use to be very active and fit, but a combination of baby, stress, decreased activity, turning 30 and Mirena caused me to gain 60 pounds since having my son almost 2 years ago. I would honestly love to loose the weight before TTC, but we have the added pressure of conceiving before my husband has treatment for prostate CA later this year.

For the past 3 weeks, I've been in the gym 3-4 days per week and trying to eat a more balanced diet. I also started Vitex 400mg BID on April 7th. I really hope this is the cycle for us, as we need to get pregnant by May or June so that my husband can start radiation over the summer. We're hoping to avoid the high cost of IVF. Praying for another baby blessing :)

Ttc_Mera, I'm one CD ahead of you! :) AF tricked me last month and came 3 days late, I had myself convinced I was pregnant :( I really hope this is the month for all of is! My DH and I have been ttc#1 for 8 cycles, going on our 9th! Fingers crossed this is the month!

Ahhahahaha... I wish my DH was a little more lazy in the bedroom. He likes to have all the control. I used to wonder am I even doing right on top?? But I know "I'm good" it's just his preference. Lol

Hi and Welcome Jd, first off I am sorry to hear what you're husband and family is going through. You are a very strong woman to share that and to ttc with the added pressure. I pray your husband beats this and you all happy and healthy cancer free years.

A healthy life style never hurts, thats the first change I did last year. No smoking caffeine drinking a better diet exercise. I even gave up the chemicals I used to use in my hair and went totally natural. I believe the combo of it all helped my ttc journey less depressing because even if I didn't get a bfp that month I was proud of my new lifestyle and It kept my mind accompanied. The vitex is my miracle. I started the end of Feb. 1000 mg Gaia brand the GREATEST thing I've ever put in my body! I wish you the same success with it.

Hello Jmarie and welcome. Hoping this is your month. Are you using anything?

CD2 for me... starting femara tomorrow! Fingers are crossed!!

Hi guys :flower: wondering if I can Join?
I'm on CD4 of a usually 28-30 day cycle. This will be my 2nd month of trying after my MMC in. January. Getting pregnant last time was a one time heat if the moment thing...not planned. But we decided we really do want one so we are giving it a go. I am 37 and my DH is 35 so it's now or never I feel. Going to try to eat better and get in to a exercise routine hopefully this cycle...that's the plan anyways. I say this after just eating cookies and milk :winkwink:
Can't wait to start trying again hopefully it happens this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->