• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

CD 1 :( Anyone with me ? Plans for the next cycle ?

Starting to feel so real!

Also, I agree, I'd love to keep the group going :) this has been such an awesome thread! <3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 8
I accepted your request, ttcmera :)

I made a secret (hidden) Facebook group for us. Let's add each other to it as we friend each other.

Congrats!! Juan hope it's a sticky one!
I agree let's stay together and maybe just change the name or move the thread..or however you all want to do it. Thank you for the kind words and support lady's! Hoping I get my rainbow soon!

Corn fx crossed for you to get your rainbow soon.

I caved and bought a frer, I have never in my life used one. I just tested and there is a skiny shadow line there. I am so freaking out, I read on line it could be an indent. I want to be happy and have something to look forward to Friday but I am not experienced with early testing. I hope this shadow is a bfp Ladies and it turns pink!!

Here are two pics. Its okay if you dont see anything I just dont know if I see a shadow or have line I plus I need honesty.lol

Attachments

• 20150525_125527.jpg
    20150525_125527.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 11
Wow just catching up on the last weeks posts as missed a few! Congrats ladies! Lovely to see so many :bfp: !! AF got me today so cd1 .. Let's start again lol

Thinking of using a soft cup anyone got any experience? X

I only just tried the soft cup method this cycle, and I'm 6dpo.

Obviously I don't know if it worked yet, but I'm having symptoms I normally don't notice at all / this early, and none of the symptoms I normally get in the first half of the TWW.

I also noticed that my cervix stayed soft & open for the majority of my fertile window this cycle, instead of only 1 or 2 mornings right around O, so I'm chalking that up to the soft cup method! We BD before bed, and I leave the cup in until my temp time in the morning (5:30 am), then check CP/CM an hour later after it's had a chance to breath and clear out residual semen.

I'm also just loving how much of a mess prevention this method is :haha:

I tried it years ago when we were ttc #1. I agree with Orgle, I thought the best part was the mess prevention!! :haha: It didn't work for me, per say (meaning I didn't get a bfp) but there were a lot of things going on at the time (didn't know I had PCOS, was taking Clomid which never worked for me, etc.)

Yeah! The nurse just called (I wanted to get it down before I forgot - I use my signature to keep track of things! I still refer back to my info from ttc #1) and we're extremely thankful. My husband is finally feeling the freedom to get excited (not that he wasn't, but after multiple early losses he was a little bit more guarded this time, I totally understand!)

I hope this is our rainbow baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"