cd 1 of 31 day cycle ... joining me?

hopeful:)

Reaction score
HI all,

So the witch got me today. Just starting cycle 5 or 6 (not sure due to coming off bcp and sparodic bleeding).

A bit of info. I stopped bcp 6th Oct 2014. After a few horrible months the last few cycles have been as follows:

28 days
31 days
32 days

I got a very positive opk two weeks ago today so af has showed bang on time.

I don't temp and hope to take a relaxed ish approch this month as my cycles have at leaSt seemed to settle. Anyone wanna join my wait? Xxx

Whoop! I'm on cycle day two, so yesterday was my 1, too!

I, however, am not on the relaxed approach. I'll be doing femara cycle days 5-9, ultrasound to check follicle on cycle day 13, trigger shot on cycle day 13, and insemination on cycle day 14 with frozen donor sperm from the sperm bank of California.

Awwww well let's hope both approaches work and we get a bfp at the end of it all :) xxx

Agreed! If I could take a laid back approach I would. But not having any sperm around makes that difficult. :haha:

I'm excited to have a group to chat with this month! This brings a whole new meaning to "March Madness!"

Hi I'd like to join. I'm CD 1 today. My average cycles is 35 days. But it might be different now. This is the 1st cycle since my MC in January. I use opks and a ferning microscope. Also on the smep train.

Mrs: It must add extra stress with all the stuff you have to endue. I hope this is your cycle.

hopeful: I am not on the relaxed approach at all. I am on the semi-psychotic approach with a slight hint of desperation....:haha: I really hope to conceive again this cycle as I want to be treated like a queen by my dh hehehehe. No really, I just would like to have a happy healthy 9 months and a beautiful rainbow at the end.

I'm CD 4 now and have a 28-30 day cycle. We are only on our 2nd cycle so trying to be relaxed as it is still early, but I don't feel particularly relaxed. It took so long for my OH to want another and I really didn't want such a big age gap between children. He was absolutely gutted when AF came and I felt sooo guilty :(

Tankel, how do you find the ferning microscope? I'm thinking about getting one, but I read mixed reviews on them so I'm not sure.

I love the ferning microscope! my sister let me borrow hers (it's maybe mom brand) so I didn't have to put down the money for one myself. If I didn't already have the opks, I would just use the microscope. It worked perfectly for me last cycle. I had ferning so I took an opk to check the ferning results and the opk was positive. You do have to do it without eating or drinking (even water). One time I didn't consume anything for 3 hours and tried it and got a ferning pattern. I am not sure if it was because of the fact that not enough time had passed between me eating or if it was because my hormones were balancing out from the mc, but it was dif. not O (i took an opk to confirm and it was stark white). Anyway, I really like it but there is not a whole lot of info on reading them and it is confusing when you are first starting. But once you get a ferning pattern, it all becomes clear.

Thanks! I might get one then. Hopefully it will work if I use it first thing in the morning. No harm trying :)

Hi I'd like to join. I'm CD 1 today. My average cycles is 35 days. But it might be different now. This is the 1st cycle since my MC in January. I use opks and a ferning microscope. Also on the smep train.

Mrs: It must add extra stress with all the stuff you have to endue. I hope this is your cycle.

hopeful: I am not on the relaxed approach at all. I am on the semi-psychotic approach with a slight hint of desperation....:haha: I really hope to conceive again this cycle as I want to be treated like a queen by my dh hehehehe. No really, I just would like to have a happy healthy 9 months and a beautiful rainbow at the end.

Welcome and I hope you get your rainbow!!

Cd 4 and it's going so slowly. I seem to o around cd18 so still a lonnngg wait.

OH doesn't want to know opk results etc as he doesn't want the pressure of it all x

Hey ladies mind if I join.I am currently on cd3 also taking a very very relaxed approach should o around cd14 or cd17 not sure since this is my first month off bcp. I am temping and opking and that will be it. When dh and I arent relaxed we get bfn.

:wave:

Hi ladies! I start my femara this afternoon! Woot, woot!

Hey ladies mind if I join.I am currently on cd3 also taking a very very relaxed approach should o around cd14 or cd17 not sure since this is my first month off bcp. I am temping and opking and that will be it. When dh and I arent relaxed we get bfn.

Welcome ... I hope this is your month xx

Cycle day five has gone by soooooooo slooowly today!

But I did start my femara, and my side effects have been minimal so far! Woo hoo for minimal side effects! I had to do progesterone to induce this cycle and it totally kicked my butt. I'm glad these drinks don't ALSO make me crazy.. that's too many weeks of crazy.

Hope the crazy stays away! hehehe.
CD 4 and AF already flew the coop--which is not normal for me...but I suppose everything will change after my MC. Just hope I don't end up with a 25 day cycle....Good for TTC but bad for every other time.

Sooo cd7 for me. I am going to start opks on sat which will be cd12 normally test twice a day and get a positive around cd18. It really is dragging for me so just trying to get stuck in to work etc till next week. Dh and I have quite an active bding regime and I sometimes I think we may do it to much for healthy rejuvinated spermys x

Hopeful: I'd try and space it to every other day, or at least just once a day, depending on how active you're talking!!! :haha:

Tankel: I've kept the crazy at bay so far! I think it's the weather, but I've just been happy giddy for the last two days. It is SO nice here...and it's supposed to stay sunny and 70 all week! I'm currently on cycle day 6, day two of femara. My other half is graduating grad school in May, and we may be relocating after that, so I've been trying to waste time looking at different cities, job postings, and houses. It's working so far!

Hopeful: I'd try and space it to every other day, or at least just once a day, depending on how active you're talking!!! :haha:

Tankel: I've kept the crazy at bay so far! I think it's the weather, but I've just been happy giddy for the last two days. It is SO nice here...and it's supposed to stay sunny and 70 all week! I'm currently on cycle day 6, day two of femara. My other half is graduating grad school in May, and we may be relocating after that, so I've been trying to waste time looking at different cities, job postings, and houses. It's working so far!
Haha I'm talking at least once a say buT it hasn't worked so far so mat need to look at spreading out.Where abouts are u from x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->