CD 1. Shooting for Positive in August. Edd 4/24/17

Welcome tobemom. It will be here before you know it, but i know exactly what you mean. It feels like forever the whole month of ttc. Fxd for you!!

How are you ladies doing?!I think it might be happening! 5-6dpo not sure when i o. But i have had sore breasts and nipples. Cramping yesterday and today and moody. And have been hungey!! Eating everything! Im starting to think i have a window where i could of ovulated bc i had pains for 3 days. But im 5 dpo if im counting off my calendar. But i would like to think its too early for implantation.

I'm 6dpo today, not really feeling any symptoms but I didn't with my son until a few days after getting a positive test. When are you going to start testing?

im trying to hold off till sunday the 14th but im already getting the urge. im either 7-8 dpo not sure when i ovulated since cramping lasted for 3 days. i had very swollen breasts last night and back ache. keeping fx crossed

im trying to hold off till sunday the 14th but im already getting the urge. im either 7-8 dpo not sure when i ovulated since cramping lasted for 3 days. i had very swollen breasts last night and back ache. keeping fx crossed

I just realised that our sons must only be a few days apart in age! And if we both conceive this cycle we will have almost the same due date as we must have ovulated pretty much the same day. How odd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"