CD 1 today - who's with me ?

Wanting - well I really hope that you have just had bad crummy luck which is about to change and you don't have ashermans syndrome . Just had a quick google - are you periods affected ? That seemed to be a key sign ?

Tbfromlv- fingers crossed for you that Ov happens promptly . No idea when I Ov - have been assuming 14-16 but hopefully will find out soon !

Littleross- last cycle taught me that symptom spotting is so in reliable ( doesn't mean I won't keep doing it !) it sucks how all these things can happen and you really get your hopes up ! Xx

Wanting - well I really hope that you have just had bad crummy luck which is about to change and you don't have ashermans syndrome . Just had a quick google - are you periods affected ? That seemed to be a key sign ?

Tbfromlv- fingers crossed for you that Ov happens promptly . No idea when I Ov - have been assuming 14-16 but hopefully will find out soon !

Littleross- last cycle taught me that symptom spotting is so in reliable ( doesn't mean I won't keep doing it !) it sucks how all these things can happen and you really get your hopes up ! Xx

Well I noticed 2ww which was getting worse snd worse and earlier but I started taking bcomplex so don't know if that fixed it or whether it was just that I fell pregnant but last year when I got pregnant I had spotting at 5&11dpo last pregnancy nothing until IB. I did notice that o had this spotting after my last daughter was born so maybe not scarring from d&c?

I previously had really dark blood but don't seem to be getting that now and what seem like normal periods xx

Clynnsmall world- what part?? Also what cycle day are you? I see you've started clomid. My doctor thought about putting me on that coming this may if I don't fall pregnant. I'm trying to take different vitamins and herbs to fix my cycles naturally until then and pray for the best!

Clynnsmall world- what part?? Also what cycle day are you? I see you've started clomid. My doctor thought about putting me on that coming this may if I don't fall pregnant. I'm trying to take different vitamins and herbs to fix my cycles naturally until then and pray for the best!

Bowling Green, about an hour north of St. Louis. Also lived in Fulton.
And I'm on CD 24. Not sure if I've ovulated or not. Waiting to see what my OB says. If not she's gonna up my dosage.

Does she not have you charting or anything? Last cycle I didn't ovulate until CD 26. I think that is the worst about missing/annovulatory cycles. You just have no idea.. :(
Excessive amounts of BDing just in case lol.

I'm in Springfield!

Does she not have you charting or anything? Last cycle I didn't ovulate until CD 26. I think that is the worst about missing/annovulatory cycles. You just have no idea.. :(
Excessive amounts of BDing just in case lol.

I'm in Springfield!

I've been charting, but there's so much inconsistency that it still gets confusing. Mostly because I sleep at different hours with my job and can never check my temp at the same time.

Also my bestie lives near Springfield, in Buffalo! She has PCOS and after 2 1/2 years of trying got her BFP. She's 21 weeks now. :)

Clynn- I see your chart shows you ovulated- I hope that it is accurate for you!! Tww for you :)

Wanting- I am in the same boat as you. I had my regular massage appointment today and they did a fertility massage that is supposed to help stimulate ovulation.. hopefully this cycle is regular and that O day is coming sometime this weekend !

Come on ovulation !

I'm cd 11 now so I guess I expect to ov in 3-5 days but going to keep an eye on opks !
Trying to bd every other day then every day when positive opk but it depends on what hubby can handle as we had issues with performance anxiety on cd 6 & 8 but managed it yesterday ! X

Tb & fuschia we are on same cd! I ovulated through the night usually get my peak cd13 but a bit later I'm guessing due to my loss xx

Come on ovulation !

I'm cd 11 now so I guess I expect to ov in 3-5 days but going to keep an eye on opks !
Trying to bd every other day then every day when positive opk but it depends on what hubby can handle as we had issues with performance anxiety on cd 6 & 8 but managed it yesterday ! X

Bless Hun does he get this every month?

Hey wanting !

We are on same cd :) I don't think I've ovulated yet though - hoping today may be the day .

I wonder - does your temp spike literally straight after ovulation or is it possible that I could have ovulated yesterday eve and then the temp hasn't spiked yet ?

Lots of ewcm on cd 14 and 15- gone this morning .

Opk is still negative but quite strong line - I wonder if I missed my surge yest as I didn't do another opk since yesterday morning . I was drinking lots and pee was very dilute !

Dh has only had issues once before which was when we started ttc ds. It's ttc related and we have managed to overcome this time with A lOT of tlc, and a lot of lingerie !! I knew I had a drawer full of stuff for some reason!

So you are into the tww now wanting ? Did you get much bding in? Xx

Having googled it , it seems that bbt roses 12-24 hours after your egg is released which is interesting.

It means that although FF always says you ovulate the day before a temp spike , it's quite possible that you actually ovulated 2 days before a temp spike . Particularly if you oved late in the day or night

I'm still waiting on my +opk ! I usually get ewcm two days before O and I still do not have that. Last cycle I ovulated on CD 25/26 which is late, but I would be happy with that at this point being that I am already on cycle day 17.

Fuschia- I ovulated within 24 hours last cycle. I know everyone is different but I got my positive OPK in the am (and the PM), felt the O pains and my temp was up when I tested the next day.

Wanting- that is exciting that you've made it to the tww!

No temp rise for me yet today (cd17) but I have a few tummy cramps . I kinda think I may have ovulated last night /early this morning / but what do I know ! Guess temp tomorrow will confirm !
Getting lots of bding in - so happy as at the beginning of this cycle I really wasn't sure if it was going to work out !

Hey wanting !

We are on same cd :) I don't think I've ovulated yet though - hoping today may be the day .

I wonder - does your temp spike literally straight after ovulation or is it possible that I could have ovulated yesterday eve and then the temp hasn't spiked yet ?

Lots of ewcm on cd 14 and 15- gone this morning .

Opk is still negative but quite strong line - I wonder if I missed my surge yest as I didn't do another opk since yesterday morning . I was drinking lots and pee was very dilute !

Dh has only had issues once before which was when we started ttc ds. It's ttc related and we have managed to overcome this time with A lOT of tlc, and a lot of lingerie !! I knew I had a drawer full of stuff for some reason!

So you are into the tww now wanting ? Did you get much bding in? Xx

Oh that's good you got on top of it. If you click my FF link it will show my bedding schedule. I'm 1dpo now :wacko:

No temp rise for me yet today (cd17) but I have a few tummy cramps . I kinda think I may have ovulated last night /early this morning / but what do I know ! Guess temp tomorrow will confirm !
Getting lots of bding in - so happy as at the beginning of this cycle I really wasn't sure if it was going to work out !

That's great if you look at my chart I had a dip yesterday and a rise today

Your all over it wanting ! Perfect timing :)

I hope I can say the same - thinking ovulation is prob today judging by this being the second day of positive opk ( it was blazing positive this morning !) and I had twinges on my left side so maybe I even felt it !

Going to get a bd in tonight and then prob tomorrow too and then rest !

Feeling a bit rubbish as I've been eating so so well and today got a bit stressed and ate chocolate ! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->