CD 1! Who wants to join for Oct testing?

southernbound

Reaction score
It's cd 1! Who wants to join for September bding and Oct testing! :D we have cookies!

I'll join although I may not actually be CD1. I was on depo, had my last shot June 2014. Last period was Dec 2014 but it may have just been withdrawal bleed from bcp. Started having what I think was my first period since dec last month on the 10th, lasted 4 days then stopped for a few then spotting for 5 days at the end of august. Now I have been spotting for 7 days today is heavier but still pretty light for a period. So today would be CD1 if last month was actually AF but I have no way of knowing for sure

Well welcome! I hope your cycle becomes more obvious! I've had months with a lot of spotting and always counted the first day I could justify a pad as cd 1 and it's been pretty spot on :)

I am CD 4. We are approaching this month more as a go with the flow with bd and not stressing to much. I am temping just to confirm o as last cycle I was on clomid and did not ovulate.

Yay! Hi!! I really really hope this is your cycle! If not though, have you thought about trying soy isoflavones?

Yes, I tried soy one cycle in September 2012. I believe I ovulated but did not get pregnant. I have a bottle I might try if nothing happens in the next few months.

Southern- are you doing anything extra this cycle?

Hey all can I join too?

I'm CD 14, normal cycle 35 days. TTC #2 with known donor.
Using clear blue digital this cycle and got flashing smile today saying high fertility .. Hoping it flashes that way till next week when I see our donor otherwise might miss the boat :( Usually I ovulate between day 19-21.

Let's hope we all get :bfp: this cycle!!

Hey ladies can I join? cd6 for me, I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2012 but 3 months ago was told I don't have it anymore... Can't understand that logic, but appeared to have ovulated all by myself last month! I have 6 week cycles though so most of you will hopefully be getting BFP around the time I ovulate :)

Aww welcome new ladies! I'm so excited! Krissie, I'm using soy again this cycle. I used it last cycle and ovulated on time and had a decent luteal phase for the first time all year, we just didn't get much baby dancing in. Definitely thrilled with results so far though so giving it another go. Fairy, fingers crossed your O holds out for your donor! Ah! That's so stressful :(

Jess welcome! That's great that your body cleared itself up! Well stick with you through your cycle :p it'll be an adventure

Hello ladies.
i would love to join too.
i am CD 6 ! started with clomid and metformin yesterday...
So optimestic and excited about this cycle !!

Okay so I am actually CD8 not CD1 because I was told to count the consistent "spotting" that I had from the 4th-10th (haven't had anything for 12 hours) as AF because It wasn't just when I wiped, it was consistent enough for me to have to wear a liner.
The ovia app says my fertile days are the 18th-23rd and fertility friend says 14-17th but I usually get my positive opks around the 20th. I just started using fertility friend yesterday and have been using the ovia app for a few months.

Hi everyone! I am not sure what forum to put myself in but thought I would try here! I had my mirena taken out two days ago but I believe I ovulated at the same time! I have heard of people getting pregnant right after getting their IUD out so I guess we will see!

That's great raine! Fertility friend is my homie. Nikki, welcome! If you did ovulate did you catch the egg? :p

Yes I did! It would be so awesome if I get pregnant right away haha. But my cycles were all over the place before I got pregnant with my daughter so I do not know how my body will be now!

Clear blue advanced ovulation test told me I am peak today - ovulate in next 48 hours. But my donor interstate. Not seeing till Tuesday. Will be too late :( so early for me to ovulate :( feeling crappy today

I would love to join!! I'm on CD 3. This is my 7th cycle trying this time around (tried for a few months late last year but then decided to wait). Also trying a few new things this time around so I am so excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->