cd 1 >.<

baby_rose - are you basing this off of your temp drop or did AF actually show?

Im sure it will be here i already see spotting

I am CD2, feeling rather rubbish too :(

Periods have gone from 32d to 22d as soon as we started TTC :(

I know girls wayy to early normal had been 28 days then i had wacky cycles 24/26 then super short 19/20 days and then ihad got them back to normal last two, but now this i Just checked again its not red red but pink and seems to be building up im sure its af sucks

I know girls wayy to early normal had been 28 days then i had wacky cycles 24/26 then super short 19/20 days and then ihad got them back to normal last two, but now this i Just checked again its not red red but pink and seems to be building up im sure its af sucks

That is rubbish. Have you seen the doctor about it?

That is rubbish. Have you seen the doctor about it?

My cycles have gone from 32 days and then as soon as we started TTC they went to 22 days....I feel rubbish about it too :(

Cbeary i wanted to try on my own for at least a year or till i get a better plan my companies insurance doesnt cover anything

Alex same here i always get bummed out really thinking about stopping all vitamins maybe Just opks now

Cbeary i wanted to try on my own for at least a year or till i get a better plan my companies insurance doesnt cover anything

Alex same here i always get bummed out really thinking about stopping all vitamins maybe Just opks now

:hugs:

baby rose - are you sure this isn't ovulation spotting? Looks like you haven't even ovulated yet.

I know you wanted to wait a while before going to the Dr., but I think it would be good if you went now, even if it were just to chat with them. I would be really concerned about a 16 day cycle.

Ty girls.
Beachy i hope. So but really doubt it rather than becoming normal im left with more questions every cycle i think it is time to look at my fertility clinics options

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->