CD 10, anyone trying anything new this cycle?

Diamondgirl13

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

As it says, anyone got any do's or don'ts they are trying this cycle?

For me last cycle I went OTT, ovulation stick, preseed, BD every day!! It was emotionally and physically exhausting!! This month I'm not doing anything other than trying to stay chilled and BD every other day and see what happens!!

Baby dust to all xx

Depending on what happens this month, I am going to buy some preseed and start temping properly next month again. I've been trying to relax and go with the flow, but unfortunately that's led to 'the flow' biting me each month :(

This is our sixth cycle and if AF comes on time (due the 15th) then we will try the Sperm Meets Egg plan, use OPKs (first month with those) and preseed. We haven't done those things before. Just used and app to track my cycle and fertile window and then BD during that time...hasn't worked.

This last cycle I did start drinking a lot of grapefruit juice because the vitamin c and a help with fertility. But that was the only change.

I'm CD10 too and just started temping this morning. I won't be using ovulation tests, just BD until my temp rises!
This is my first cycle ttc #2

Im bding every day and using cbafm. Looks like i will ovulate soon too.

Hi diamond! I'm really trying to stay chilled this cycle, obsessing made it so stressful last cycle. Trying not to over analyze everything, bd when we want to. Probably still use pre seed though as we both like it. I'm cd11 today... just had to look that up as I had actually managed to not take any notice what cd it is!

Hi ladies! I'm 9dpo and also going the super relaxed route this time around. BD every other day, no opk's or temping.

GL everyone!!

Hi fxmummy! I'm so happy to have stumbled onto this thread so we can go through another cycle together, this time with bfp's at the end!!! ❤️ Amazing that you'd lost track of what CD you are, I hope to achieve that as well!

Yes babylights me too! You ladies were an awesome support, so glad we'll be together for this cycle!

CD13 here and I've decided to try pineapple core before ovulation and Brazil nuts after. Read about it before and I did it the month I conceived my DS! Fingers crossed!

Thanks ladies, good to know what people are trying!

Fxcrossed and babylights welcome!! Good to see you girls, how are you both?? Yes let's see this cycle out together!! I'm CD 13 so expecting to O over the weekend. Keeping chilled, or at least trying too!!

Expecting to O Sunday or Monday, and trying not to look at anything. Not even checking my cm!! Super chilled!! Ha ha! I'm actually taking the 'well it would kinda suck that if I get a bfp this month it will be almost exactly the same as ds birthday' it's taking the pressure off, and maybe it might just work! 😂 The things I have going on in my head are crazy right now.

I know, I'm trying to forget really and just see how this cycle goes! I keep having in my mind though that we've now hit the year make again! I love when we try to trick ourselves, bloody mind games!! xx

So I allowed myself just a couple of checks...my cervix is really open, like a cm !! But my opk is negative. Also getting cramps now. Not going to take much notice of the opk and make sure we bd tonight.

Yeah I'm not a fan of OPKs, I think they can be very hot or miss! I would BD in case!! We have BD Wednesday, this morning and I don't know whether to do tomorrow or leave until Sunday! Don't want to miss it or over do it!!

I'm adding the cough syrup this time. Already doing - green tea, raspberry tea, grapefruit juice, multis, epo, friendly lube, opks and temping.

I tend to Ov around Cd14- 16 so aiming dtd from 13-17.

Very last cycle until I see the doc.

Diamond I looked back at my opks I'd saved in a notebook, and they were still light at this point despite Oing a couple of days maybe 3 later so I think I have quite a short surge, and seeing as 2 days before O is the optimum it's not very helpful! So we'll just keep bding, same as you though not sure whether to bd every night or not overdo it!

Gypsy I'm drinking lots of green tea too!

I have a lot of left sided ovulation pain. I hope i am ovulating now instead of the cd 29 like last cycle.

Im loving the cbafm. It's a great help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->