CD 10 of 28 day cycle - too early?

loeylo

1DD, 1 pup, WTT#2
Reaction score
We are currently WTT by using fertility awareness as identified by a persona monitor. We pull out on fertile days and he finishes inside the rest of the month. We are aware that this is a risky method and would be happy with an unexpected surprise, although timing isn't perfect.
This month I forgot to buy sticks for my machine and we decided just to predict fertile time. We decided not to pull out last night or today despite being on what my monitor would have identified to be a fertile day.
I would really like a surprise but partner is more reluctant, although it was his idea not to pull out so I am unsure if we are actually TTC right now or not!
Don't know if he is going to pull out until after my fertile period now or not, so want to know if I am technically in the two week wait or not - I am roughly 4 days prior to ovulation, had sex three times in the past 24 hours after not having sex for four days so there should be plenty of swimmers, he has good sperm as we have had two unplanned pregnancies in the past!
Hoping for some advice from more experienced ladies as this is my first planned whoopsie!

Not really sure. I don't use ovulation tests, I'm afraid I'd be too dumb to figure it out, and since my period comes a day early every month, I keep thinking my ovulation day will be off too. I've been using an app called Ovia and have been keeping track of my period since March. It gives me a "fertile window" which seems pretty accurate, because I know around the time I'm ovulating because I have a lot of CM. So we just have sex as much as we can within my fertile window. And now that we're trying, we don't pull out at all.

To answer your question, I suppose it all depends on when you're ovulating. "Typically", ovulation occurs 2 weeks after your last period, and if you see lots of CM, you can guess that you're within your fertile window. 10 days past may not be too early. Just try to have sex every other day.

I do usually ovulate on day 14, according to my monitor. It won't be able to predict ovulation this month as you need to test from day 6 and I missed day 6. I never manage to predict ovulation by cm or any other signs, although my sex drive has been higher the last few days which usually means I am fertile.
Basically all I want to know is how likely it is to conceive from sex four days prior to ovulation.

Pretty sure I ovulated today, which makes me officially in the two week wait I guess!

My twins were conceived on day 10 ( although this is when I ovulate so...:shrug:)

Good luck!! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->