CD 11(ish) cycle buddies anyone??

Thnk i have finished ovulation now as my opks are lighter x

Yay Sugerr! Be sure to keep us updated on how your TWW is going. I will hopefully be joining you come tomorrow :)

Tori - FX for getting a +OPK for both of us soon! I'm getting really antsy to do this afternoon's test as I got my + last time I used OPKs on the afternoon/evening of CD 13 and the morning one looked similar to this morning's. We are definitely going to BD today whether I get it or not, and probably keep BDing until CD 15 just to be safe.

Seriously? CD 14 today and the bottom test is from this morning:

image.jpg

Think I finally got my +OPK with SMU!! Also have a lot of EWCM this afternoon. We have BD the last 2 days and plan on doing so today and tomorrow as well. :)

I hope this thread isn't fizzled out already... how are you ladies?

Are you 1 or 2 DPO now Sugerr? How are you feeling about this cycle?

2 i think now an feeling ok been trying for so long just dont wanr to get my hopes up what bout you x

Yeah, I can understand that. :hugs: Will have my fingers crossed for you!

I'm 0 DPO today. I'm thinking since I had my surge this morning I will probably ovulate tonight sometime or early in the morning, so I'll count tomorrow as 1 DPO. We BD on CD 8, 10, 12, 13, and will again tonight and tomorrow (14 and 15), so I think we have all our bases covered, but since this is our first cycle TTC we are not sure what to expect!

I bd on cd7 9 10 11 an 12 will again on cd14 u never no do you an good luck hun finger crossed hun xx

Doing well over here, think I might have missed my surge on the OPK this afternoon as it's a fairly darker line tonight than I have before. We've BD'd on CD 5, 8, 10, and 12 yesterday. We will BD tomorrow and for the following 2 days if I get a +OPK tomorrow. Fingers crossed. My schedule stinks, so I don't often have time to take an OPK in the afternoon and I drink A LOT of water and frequent the restroom, so I feel like that's a reason I'm not going to get a positive.

OPK darker today than it has been the past few days so I'm guessing it will be positive tomorrow, if not then on Wednesday.. ready for this TWW to start already!!

Tori, how long are your cycles and when have you gotten a positive in previous cycles? I counted myself out for getting a +OPK because I normally get it on CD 13, but this cycle I got it on CD 14. It never got darker than the control, but it was definitely as dark. Don't stress it!

FX beneathmywing!! Hoping you update tomorrow with a +!

Tori, how long are your cycles and when have you gotten a positive in previous cycles? I counted myself out for getting a +OPK because I normally get it on CD 13, but this cycle I got it on CD 14. It never got darker than the control, but it was definitely as dark. Don't stress it!

FX beneathmywing!! Hoping you update tomorrow with a +!

It's our first month TTC, so I haven't ever had a positive. I have been having weird cramps for the past week or so, but I know my period won't be due till Sept 11th. I think it's just side effects from getting off BC, because it's my first month off that, too. I'm not temping either, so that doesn't help. I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. My husband thinks I might already be pg, but I told him that's probably not possible. We did BD a few times before my period and while I was on my period, so who knows. I'm just kinda going with the flow this month, and following SMEP until I get my period or a +OPK.

Here's my OPK from this afternoon, I'd like to think it's getting close positive? This is the darkest line I've had yet!

https://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx301/tori0713/AB5C2FEC-1649-4647-B928-3F3E790048C4-15488-000008ADED5D9992_zpsf0dd3d28.jpg

That is so close! :) Some women get a REALLY dark test line (way darker than the control) and some don't. Personally, my positives are when the test and control look just about exactly the same. Each woman has a different amount of LH released during their surge, so if it doesn't get much darker than that, don't worry. I'd say you're catching the beginning of your surge with that test :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->