Cd 12. slight pink line hcg and positive opk? pics attached.

Kalesgirlxo

Reaction score
Hello everyone !

So I'm a little confused. Cycle day 12 and thought I was coming up to ovulation ...got a super dark positive on opk. But also I think potentially a light second line on hcg..

Please let me know your opinion...my cycles are irregular..doesn't help much !

Attachments

• Message_1433430988203-1.jpg
    Message_1433430988203-1.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 42
  • Message_1433425852611-1.jpg
    Message_1433425852611-1.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 83
Hate to be a downer, but I used those Wondfo's back in March and got about 20 super faint lines like that, and definitely wasn't pregnant. So if I were you, I'd get BD'ing, and just know to be wary of those Wondfo's when it comes time to test.

Good luck! :flower:

Thanks.. Yeah I didnt think I could be preg..unless I ovulated during af..not even sure if Thats possible...I just felt nausea and sore bbs so I thought I'd test..

I ovulated two cycles ago on cd 4, I NEVER did that before. So u never know. That said, you would show pregnant strong and before a pos opk...I think maybe evap or bad test as I seen women with those test have pos when they where not. I would bed and have some fun, in few days retest pregnancy. If its darker then u know

I had flaming positive OPKs before a positive HPT with my son (wondfo brand) and same case last month but I miscarried.

I would test again in the morning with Fmu

Hey everyone… thanks for all the great responses..

I did an hcg with first morning urine today and it was negative…I also had to make two separate bathroom trips in the middle of the night though so i'm not quite sure how concentrated it was..

Took another opk, getting lighter.. so really, not a clue what's going on..

I'll keep testing and updating. Hope everyone's doing well.

CD 14 now.
Today I had a drop in temperature in the morning…usually after O…temps rise?? though mine shot down this morning..

I did an hcg with first morning urine today and it was negative…I also had to make two separate bathroom trips in the middle of the night though so i'm not quite sure how concentrated it was..

CD 14 now.
Today I had a drop in temperature in the morning…usually after O…temps rise?? though mine shot down this morning..

Im confused, sorry.lol
Your saying ur only cd14, but your taking hpt tests now to see if ur pregnant, but u also said you just ovulated. IM SO SORRY, it maybe my phone mixing words up...but im mixed up with the info im reading .
If your only cd14 and just OEd, you need to wait two more weeks, give or take , depending in ur cycle. No matter what, I wish u gl

CD 14 now.

Im confused, sorry.lol
Your saying ur only cd14, but your taking hpt tests now to see if ur pregnant, but u also said you just ovulated. IM SO SORRY, it maybe my phone mixing words up...but im mixed up with the info im reading .
If your only cd14 and just OEd, you need to wait two more weeks, give or take , depending in ur cycle. No matter what, I wish u gl

No worries, I'll explain a little better; So my cycles are very irregular. I'm not really sure how to stabilize them or what not, but I just came off of the bcp a few months back, so i'm assuming it will regulate over time..

What I'm saying is yes, i'm CD 14, and I did also just get a positive opk, that being said i've had more than one LH surge in previous months/cycles so i'm not exactly sure my "real" ovulation date…though I was feeling some symptoms the other day, so took a test and saw in my opinion a faint line, or it very well could have been a pretty wicked evap..though it showed up in the right time frame..

I'm not exactly sure what to think of it which is why I'm asking for anyone else's opinion… i'm ttc #1, trying to wrap my head around all of this it's still pretty new to me..

Good luck everyone..:dust:

bcp can mix up cycles a lot might take a few months to regulate you could have had a lh surge but not quite ovulated keep going with the opks see what happens not sure if you temp but thats the best way to detect ovulation good luck hun xx

bcp can mix up cycles a lot might take a few months to regulate you could have had a lh surge but not quite ovulated keep going with the opks see what happens not sure if you temp but thats the best way to detect ovulation good luck hun xx

I have been temping, but again, kind of wonky …i'll keep updating..makes it a little difficult to decipher when to poas.

Good luck everyone.

I was using opk's for this pregnancy, because I'm breastfeeding and not getting a period. So I had idea when to test either. I didn't even know I really got a positive opk. There was a day where the line was darkest, but not darker than the control. But, no matter what there was always a second line, even if faint. Until one day there wasn't a second line at all, and then the next two days there wasn't a second line. So I took a pregnancy test and I got a very faint positive right away.

Good luck and I hope you get your positive soon!

I was using opk's for this pregnancy, because I'm breastfeeding and not getting a period. So I had idea when to test either. I didn't even know I really got a positive opk. There was a day where the line was darkest, but not darker than the control. But, no matter what there was always a second line, even if faint. Until one day there wasn't a second line at all, and then the next two days there wasn't a second line. So I took a pregnancy test and I got a very faint positive right away.

Good luck and I hope you get your positive soon!

Thanks! Yeah, it's all a little hazy when I should be testing.. I've ordered more hcg tests ..but they're in the mail currently, should have them on Tuesday, I'm thinking I shouldn't test until then anyway.. I could be only a few dpo right now or very well could have ovulated a lot sooner than I thought..

Either way i'll give an update as soon as I have one!

Congrats to all the people who have gotten their bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->