cd 13, and bleeding. please help!

wtbmummy

Reaction score
Is there anyone who can help me with this. First some background, i was on depo but came off in march when i went on bcp. I came off this in may n then had withdrawl bleed followed by 70day cycle n now im on cd13. We dtd on cd6 and had faint positive opk. I had cramping three days after n thought maybe I O'd.
I have had incontrollable feelings that im pg the same as i did with ds (i knew the same night we dtd, n only dtd once without protection) today we had a great day out shopping for christmas n decorating our room. I got treated to a make up lesson n well the day was pretty perfect.
I just went to the toilet, wiped n found LOTS of bright red blood on the tissue, it continued for a good 5mins n I have put on a saintery towel incase I lose more n I can check it easily enough. But I also now have really REALLY bad cramping :cry: had to take painkillers n can still feel it A LOT :cry:
I also did a pg test today around 4pm as was thinking of habving a drink but I never did in the end
However I got a BFN but then if my body was in exit mode then would it have shown positive? Or maybe if i had tested this morning, or was it just to early?

Just dont know whether to think of this as a chemical pregnancy which i believe or possible implantation or something else even???

Has anyone experianced this before.

Sorry, trying to keep my s#$t together as quiet upset as I did think I was pg :dohh:

I've never had mid cycle bleeding until this cycle. First time ever for me. I'm coming off a mmc in July and my first few cycles have been out of whack. Yours could be too coming off the bcp. Mine was around ovulation and was just spotting that started pink then turned to red, then stopped the next day. I also had really bad cramps with the bleeding. It could also be implantation as long as it doesn't turn into a full flow. I wouldn't say it is a chemical though. It sounds too early to be a chemical. Usually that doesn't happen until around the time your period is due or a little after.

Ok so I had tiny smear of brown the following morning and I've had nothing since???

So could this be implantation bleeding? Is it possible I am pg? I was really sure I was until the bleeding happened!

Any ideas anyone??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->