CD 14 FINALLY got a PEAK on CBFM

TexasRider

Mother of 1
Reaction score
It's my first month using my CBFM so I was starting to get concerned when I realized I had been feeding this thing sticks since CD 6 and I was still getting low readings. I knew I was having loads of EWCM from Saturday-Monday so we :sex: those 3 days. And today I got my Peak! I went from low on Monday to Peak today!

Guess we will be :sex: for a little while longer. I was so excited I had to tell someone, and I know some research says you should BD every other day, but it just kinda worked out this weekend that we BD every day :blush:

Here's hoping I get my BFP this month!!

That's exciting! Definitely BD again today and tomorrow if you can. Got my FXed for you! Your timing sounds good even if you don't get in today and tomorrow. I've read bd the day of o actually only has a 5% chance of conception. The magic sweet spot is two days before.

well the monitor is a peak again but I am not sure I will be able to BD again tonight.... Lets just say things are a little sore. but we did BD last night so hopefully we catch the egg and I get a BFP in 2 weeks! If not maybe my monitor will do a better job of getting High reading before my peak so I will know when to time BD better. But I had EWCM all the days we BD and I read somewhere that if you had that kind of CM then you needed to get busy! HAHA

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->