cd 14 still no O???

twomummies2be

Reaction score
Hi ladies just need some advice.. I usually don't O until late in month, maybe cd 20/22 if I'm lucky.. I'm now on cycle 4 of TTC and I'm really stressed out about TTC as I don't*have the TWW and I know it takes up to 10 days before anything even happens. Has any other ladies conceived this way an is there any advice u can give me.
Other thing is me an my partner an using AI so it also doesnt help that we can't BD when needs be.
Thanks for reading :) x

P.s I have a normal cycle of 29 days.

Are you sure you ov that late? I've always been told optimum luteal phase is
12-16 days and its impossible to get pregnant with a luteal phase of less than 10 days. If you have a luteal phase defect you may need a progesterone suppository in the tww to keep away AF til a bean can properly implant! The trip out of the Fallopian tube alone is 5-6 days so bean wouldn't have long to get settled in before progesterone crashes and AF arrives. Something I'd def chat to my doctor especially since ttc isn't the most convenient thing for you so doing it in vain would really suck.

Good luck!

This is a good read and makes some good suggestions....

https://m.voices.yahoo.com/luteal-phase-defect-symptoms-signs-6498742.html

Well I have been using CBD all through my cycle as I thought i was O very late but everyday I get the blank circle then by about cd20 I start to get a flashing face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->