cd 17 anyone else ??

lissaloo

Reaction score
Hi girls im cd 17 anyone else in the same boat ???

i think i ov between the 12-17 i have ov pains today (bit strange all the net cals say it was 12-17)fingers crossed but with my track record not likely !!:cry:

Anyway anyone for tea and a chat about future hopes ????

:hug:

I'm on CD18. I think O was around the 12th but haven't been charting, just looking at CM. If BFN this month I'm going to try charting and OPK. I am going to try to wait until the 30th to test but usually cave and test early! Good luck to you!

i don't test until i know the AF is a day or overdue im like clockwork so i'll know ! i have never tried opk just go by the calender ,,, lets see what happens ! i have put my name on the may testing for the 3rd the net said i could also test on the 30th ..... i don't hold out much hope though !!

Hey Lisa-loo and Ali,

I'm cd19 and 2DPO. How long are your cycles? I should be testing on the 30th of the month. Hubby and I dtd day before and day of so I'm really hoping that we caught that little eggie!

Cheers

Leanne

hiya chick ,, im day 18 now my cycle is 28 ii can test on the 30th but am waiting till the 3rd lol i figure if AF is ginna arrive i may as well wait for her i am clockwork !! so were all in the 2ww then good kuck girls !!

My cycles are also about 28 days. I am trying to not test early but it's hard for me! Last month I was hoping I had symptoms but no luck. I have too much time to think about it as I am not working right now.

will this your first ??

i don't have time with 3 of them i have a full day back to nursery and school tomorrow !! yipee ...

Hey Ladies,

I have two lovely daughters at home so needless to say I'm a little scared to add a third being out numbered and all. So this is your 4th Lissaloo? We were initially going to have 4 but hubby isn't sure he could stand the noise of 4 now. LOL, ya cause 3 are going to be quiet!

I am trying not to read to much into symptoms or I'd be testing from 1DPO! I usually have the sore (.Y.) and that full feeling in my tummy, but I guess we'll have to wait and see this month.

I'm just hoping I read my body right and I did o this month. I had a miscarriage last month and I've heard that sometimes your body take a bit to get back to normal.

Oh well all I can do is wait now!

Cheers
Leanne

sorry to hear that lets hope this month we'll be lucky ! this will be number 4 god knows what my mom will say lol !! i keep saying im nearly 38 i can do what i want haha

I hear ya. We told my family before we lost the baby and my mother said are you crazy! My brother said AGAIN! So people think we are a little weird for wanting another. Lissaloo do you temp?

I am in Boston. We are trying for our first. It's great to meet people going through this. I am sorry for your losses.

My younger sister got pregnant their first month and my brother just had a baby. It's exciting but hard at the same time. It's hard to talk to anyone about this. The wait is so hard. Last month I started spotting about now and almost went mad wondering what was going on. Hopefully this week I can be more patient. How is everyone else doing?

Hey Alli,

My husband thinks that I'm a little nuts talking about this with people on the net I said so would you like to discus my cm and temp and symptoms everyday. He said no, so I said ok then let me come here and discus it with these lovely ladies because they get it.

I have no major symptoms I am really moody lately and my fuse is very short but nothing typical. I ordered some internet cheapy hpt's on line so won't be testing until they arrive. I'm hoping to hold out till the 30th.

What about you how are you feeling?

no i wouldn't know where to start !! i get ov pains i used to say to him i can't do it cause i have tummy ache before i found out what they were lol !!

I've decided that's why we have two girls. I wouldn't let him near me the pain was that bad. We wanted a boy so I put up with it this time. The things we do for our men.

Hello,

I'm currently on CD 24 and not coping well with the 2ww!

Its our first cycle on clomid so I'm going to *try* not to test again until the weekend, fingers and toes crossed its a :bfp:!!

Lots of luck to everyone else :)

Me either. I just want to know already. Do you want to join our pee party on the 30th?

hey stardust the 2ww i know im gonna come on though i can feel it already oh well next month will have my oh exhusted again lol !!

keep us posted im sooooo nosey i love a bfp !!

Yes please to join the pee party Chick+2!! :thumbup:

Although I'm going to have to get OH to hide the tests or I'll waste another one in the meantime !

Will def keep you posted on news Lissaloo!

I am also wanting to test early! My breasts are a little sore, but they were last month and I got a BFN. Otherwise I feel okay. A little weepy last night but that could be PMS (PMT to you Brits?) or the fact that I don't have a job. Today has been better thankfully!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->