CD 2. Anyone else just starting cycle?

Yeah I know what you mean - I ended up using a normal OPK the day after I got a solid smiley to see if it was still positive, and it wasn't - so I knew then! I just let FF tells how any DPO I am 😆
I think I have to but a whole new kit - which is annoying as you can't buy it on it's own, but I have about 30 test sticks, lol!

Yes this is our first time using SMEP, have been reading a lot about softcups too and may consider going down that route aswell next time if still no luck..!

I find BD'ing painful around O time too, it's because your cervix is lower around O time I think...

Oh thats interesting. I think I'm just going to call today 1DPO. I had slight cramping a little while ago but nothing to major.

I could just be symptom spotting tho lol.

So three days in a row for you now then..?!

My OPK was negative yesterday and there wasn't even a faint line, so now I'm worried I'm not going to ovulate this month. This is exactly why I don't like using normal OPK's, lol!

Ohhh man really? I'm sorry MemmaJ.

Yes I just finished my 3 days in a row last night. In a way I'm kinda relieved that its over. SMEP seems like it works and has a lot of success stories but it just made sex a job and it had no spark.... FX it wasn't for nothing. When I got home I did test again and I got the circle with no smiley face. But when I took the test out and looked at the lines I had two pretty dark ones so it kinda confused me.

This whole TTC thing is complicated and hard lol.
Anyways try not to stress to much. Have u been BD just in case?

Me!! CD6. second round of clomid. Brown CM on CD6? weird huh

Apparently the lines inside a Digital test don't mean much. Or rather they don't work the same as on a normal OPK (same with digital hpt's). I think I read that on here somewhere, lol!

Negative again today. And I've only got one normal OPK left so if it's negative again tomorrow I'll have to go and buy some more.

We're still on the 'every other day' as per the SMEP plan...!

So you are now officially in the TWW...!

Faith- Maybe the brown CM was just an aftermath of AF blood. It could be.

Yes MemmaJ the TWW is here, I was really hoping that we would be on the same DPO as well as CD's. All I was doing was waiting to O it seemed like and now it's a waiting game all over again to test. Hopefully I can hold off long enough before my POAS syndrome kicks in... We will see. Breasts are starting to get tender and I hace some cramping.

I think if you missed you O, u will still be good since u been BD every other day. If u don't get a solid OPK when will u still plan on testing?

I agree with Sam, Faith - some months AF disappears/finishes and then after a day of nothing, I get brown loss. It's just old AF blood (sometimes mixed with some CM) finding it's way out.

I don't think I have missed it, I started testing on CD12 and it's always been on CD14 or 15... Unless Vitex has completely changed my cycle and made me ovulate earlier (or messed my cycle up!) which can happen, so I've read...
With the PCOS, some months I just don't ovulate which is why I started taking Vitex but if I don't get a positive OPK then I guess it's not working... :-/
Wish I had my CBD, lol!

When do you normally start testing? I will probably just wait for AF if I think I haven't ovulated :-(

Instead of OPK have you ladies tired checking your cervix? A friend of mine recommended it to me, but I have no clue what I am feeling since I hardly ever O

No, i personally don't (and won't..!). Can't bring myself to do it..!

See that's how I feel. It kinda gives me the heebie-jeebies !!

Yea me to. I keep reading about it but can't ever bring myself to actually check. It's just ukie to me lol.

Anyways an update on me today is either 2/3 DPO. Was feeling painful cramps here and there early in the morning but that's it. I'm a little worried tho because this weekend I will be doing some heavy lifting and moving around around.

MemmaJ any O yet?

I never have. I was actully gonna get preseed and try it this cycle but I'm not really into lubes. I said if SMEP didn't work I would try preseed next cycle. But I guess it's kinda like the same thing.

Hello ladies, anyone around CD8? I have checked CP and although initially its strange its a good indicator of whats going on if your consistent enough :)

I never have. I was actully gonna get preseed and try it this cycle but I'm not really into lubes. I said if SMEP didn't work I would try preseed next cycle. But I guess it's kinda like the same thing.

I'm starting to hear more about preseed and second guessing what i bought! Well I'll keep you posted on if it works for me!

Hello ladies, anyone around CD8? I have checked CP and although initially its strange its a good indicator of whats going on if your consistent enough :)

I am CD8, can't seem to get myself to check my cervix. I am going to try opk

MemmaJ any O yet?

No, I'm pretty sure this is an anovulatory month now. CD17 today and I have run out of normal OPK's so haven't done one today - but they were still negative up until yesterday afternoon. Not even a faint line :-(

That's too bad MemmaJ. I'm just hoping for u that something crazy weird happens and ur egg just dropped. And since u BD everyday u have a lot up spermies up there.

faith have u tried SMEP. Look it up it starts CD 8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->