CD 2-- Join for July BFPs for little easter bunnies here!

I had a murmer as a baby/young child. I don't think they tend to worry about these things, but just monitor them a little extra closely under stressful conditions (pregnancy is stressful on the body!). I wouldn't worry, but just keep an eye on it. If you feel especially out of breath or like it is palpatating more than usual, call you MW. Once you get into your later pregnancy though, being short of breath is somewhat normal. I know I can barely breathe as it is! :wacko:

oh yay not much longer. what does ur chinese calendar say?

16 days to go for me!!! getting membraines stripped this week, hopefully that works!

WOW. Can't believe we're so close. Especially Amber and Em! Oh my godshhhhhhhhhh! LOL

I was admitted to L&D because of contractions. They were coming too often and feeling accompanied by some mild pain. But I am not dilated. Then they stopped and we were sent home. So, baby boy is staying put. :thumbup: We were planning on going to a party this weekend a few hours away, but have made the choice to stay at home. We're laying low now. Hubby has cancelled some travel, and I've reduced my hours at work a bit. Doctor said it would be fine to deliver now and that most likely I'll still go a few more weeks, but want to know the truth girls? I'M NOT READY! LOL I am a bit nervous about the whole thing.

Other than that, some symptoms I've been having-- heartburn (finally), lots of abrupt feeling movements from baby, diarrhea every single day/night, tons of anxiety, and increased cm that is now changed from pretty watery to creamier. :shrug:

Look at that! We get to symptom spot again! :haha: :winkwink:

IT IS LIKE THE 2WW AGAIN! LOL!!! I haven't stopped contracting/looking for signs/trying to induce labor. 2-3 CM and 60% effaced. Bring it on! Tonight is a full moon!

IT IS LIKE THE 2WW AGAIN! LOL!!! I haven't stopped contracting/looking for signs/trying to induce labor. 2-3 CM and 60% effaced. Bring it on! Tonight is a full moon!

Ahahaha! It's so true! It makes me laugh. Remember that fated day when I asked Peter to help me check my cervix? Yeah, we're there again. :haha: I'm too anxious to have the baby now, but in the same breath I will say I sooooooo ready. Come next week when we're actually "full term" I will be begging the hubs to help me with nipple stimulation...not that I'll have to beg very hard. LOLOL

Semen, pineapple, dancing, walking, accupressure on specific points, nipp stimulation, I am doing it all!

LOLOL We all wanted the baby to get IN so badly, it's funny to see how we all want the baby OUT just as badly!

so im 2 1/2cm 50% effaced and she stripped my membraines today..so hopefully that will do something!!

WOOHOO Hayley! Congrats to you and Simon on your daddy's girl.

PS: I can't believe I'm the only one having a boy! LOL It's actually hilarious considering I know NOTHING about boys! lololol

my daughter kicks my bum. literally! i can feel her moving and then little thuds along my colon lmao!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->