• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

CD 2-- Join for July BFPs for little easter bunnies here!

I feel like me and Peter are back to TTC. LOL I'm drinking mass amounts of RRL tea, :sex: this AM and actual propped up my butt so the prostagladins could get to work :thumbup: and lots and lots of nipple stimulation. The nipple stim actual led to the DTD this morning and both of us being late for work. LOL It's like a different kind of BD! Oh! and last night we youtubed some accupressure points and did them too.

Ladies...I am officially ready to deliver! I never thought I'd say that, and I have to be honest that I didn't believe people who told me I'd feel this way at the end, but low and behold I want to deliver NOW! :wacko: I feel sooooooo tired and achy and ready to crawl out of my skin. I hate that feeling.

Interesting note though, girls, after the BD and nipple stim this AM, I have been having fairly regular contractions, just too far apart to truly count. Hmm.......:winkwink:

I feel like me and Peter are back to TTC. LOL I'm drinking mass amounts of RRL tea, :sex: this AM and actual propped up my butt so the prostagladins could get to work :thumbup: and lots and lots of nipple stimulation. The nipple stim actual led to the DTD this morning and both of us being late for work. LOL It's like a different kind of BD! Oh! and last night we youtubed some accupressure points and did them too.

Ladies...I am officially ready to deliver! I never thought I'd say that, and I have to be honest that I didn't believe people who told me I'd feel this way at the end, but low and behold I want to deliver NOW! :wacko: I feel sooooooo tired and achy and ready to crawl out of my skin. I hate that feeling.

Interesting note though, girls, after the BD and nipple stim this AM, I have been having fairly regular contractions, just too far apart to truly count. Hmm.......:winkwink:

I am doing all of that plus bouncing on my ball, taking EPO capsules, putting EPO capsules internally, walking and still nada...contractions are so irregular that it's pissing me off cause if they are gonna hurt then they just need to come on and do the job. I have a whole pineapple that I am gonna eat today...I am just so over this!:dohh:

LOL I hear ya Mer! I youre in pain too. :( That stinks! I am having trouble timing contractions because they seem to last reeeeeeally long and I thought they were only supposed to be for a minute or so. They are more like 2 minutes. :shrug: I am getting frustrated. I feel so inadequate with this s&*^! I am going to go home early and mope. lol

aw girls. iim excited reading about your countdown to labour!

i am so behind - but heartburn has started. erGGGHGH. had an 18 week gender scan but i have my 20 week scan at hospital next week tuesday. yay!

My husband must be up to something. He brought me cupcakes after his meeting this afternoon, and took a walk with me to "get things started". I was like, "What did you do?" :haha:

Hayley, you might be a bit behind, but soon soon enough my girl! PS heartburn sucks!

aw girls. iim excited reading about your countdown to labour!

i am so behind - but heartburn has started. erGGGHGH. had an 18 week gender scan but i have my 20 week scan at hospital next week tuesday. yay!

OOH! Heartburn! That's a nasty one...I regularly had heartburn before I got pregnant and was on prescription Prilosec and when I got pregnant my OB just upped my dosage. Thankfully it has worked wonders and I have not had to deal with it. It would be worth asking your doctor about a prescription or what you can get over the counter. Also way back when I was pregnant with Bennen I ate those "Hot Tamale" candies and that used to soothe it a bit even though it sounds odd.

My husband must be up to something. He brought me cupcakes after his meeting this afternoon, and took a walk with me to "get things started". I was like, "What did you do?" :haha:

Hayley, you might be a bit behind, but soon soon enough my girl! PS heartburn sucks!

That was so sweet about the cupcakes and I think he might just be getting as anxious as you are to meet your little boy!:hugs:

iv tried every wives tale in the book...nothing works..its all crap haha..nipple stimulation did cause contractions but didnt start labor...cleaning & bending seem to cause the most contractions for me...does anyone else feel an intense pain in ur vagina like their arm or something is hanging out?! i swear shes going to plop out on the floor one day! and i guess my hips spread cuz ill be walking and all the sudden they will pop out of socket and its so painful! ugh! i only have about 36 more hours til im in the hospial giving birth though THANK U JESUS!!!

iv tried every wives tale in the book...nothing works..its all crap haha..nipple stimulation did cause contractions but didnt start labor...cleaning & bending seem to cause the most contractions for me...does anyone else feel an intense pain in ur vagina like their arm or something is hanging out?! i swear shes going to plop out on the floor one day! and i guess my hips spread cuz ill be walking and all the sudden they will pop out of socket and its so painful! ugh! i only have about 36 more hours til im in the hospial giving birth though THANK U JESUS!!!

YES! All of that! I have an appointment tomorrow and I hope that something has changed for me. If not then we will be going in on Monday for induction.

hey girls. check out my total NON bump lol

17+3

17+3.jpg

and today 19+4

19+4.jpg

and the dinky baby that's hiding in there!!!

Sophie 18 wk 3d.jpg

I am in tears! I'm gathering Mer and Em have had thier babies?!?! Ahhhhhhhhhhh! I can't believe this. Can't wait to read the birth stories. Love you girls. :flower::hugs::kiss: Congrats!

thanks hope, yes, i had her, she was 8lbs 1oz, 21 1/2" long and shes got long black hair haha love her, she slept through the night since iv had her so far...i have to wake her to feed lol shes great!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy Ems! I am so excited for you guys! Was it a smooth delivery? I can't wait to hear all about it even if it scares the pants off of me. So happy for you, I'm bursting! :flower:

ya, 6hrs of labor and about 6 pushes =] i feel great, no pain like i had w my son, i didnt rip with her so maybe thats why

i love seeing all the new photos em - she's beautiful :)

girls - did you have a lot of yucky discharge throughout? one of the things i hate about dtd at the moment is the leftovers lol. i can never tell if its me or him!!! x

Mer i thought u had urs the same day as me! I see urs says the 22nd so i guess we are a day apart

Ohhhhhhh myyyyyyy lord deeds Mer!!! That is the cutesy little thing I have ever seen in your profile pic!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh. Babies are all coming! :happydance:

Hayley, I had different stages of discharge. It was mainly very watery, to the point where I thought I was leaking. Lol. Its no fun at all but if it help, it's our bodies brilliant way of cleaning out our vaginas to keep bacteria from our babies! :thumbup:

Right now I have creamy discharge??? This is new. What the heck. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"