CD 2-- Join for July BFPs for little easter bunnies here!

Hey girls

here's sophie, covering her face during scan... it wasnt covered the whole time lol she was playing peekaboo!
Hands over her face 20+4.jpg

and maybe a bump progression???

20+3
20+3.jpg

21+3
21+3.jpg

I cant tell if there's much of a difference lmao x

yay thanks

loads of stretching but sophie is bein lazy!!!

hope!! anything?!?! x

she was last on Apr 8th but haven't posted anything yet...hmm..hope you're okay!

HOPEEEEEE where are YOU!!!!!

we're all waiting for update hun! Worried somethings up??

Girrrrls!!! I had my baby boy! I'm so so so sorry for the delay in getting on here long enough to write anything. I tried the other day and then life got in the way.

I was just about to be induced after my non-stress test, and I went into labor. I was in labor an exceptionally long time. We stayed home for over 24 hours. I labored in the big tub with Peter for hours, and when it was unbearable and the contractions were 4 minutes apart for over an hour we headed to the hospital. I couldn't believe how much pain I was in! I found out that I had a cervix that would not progress and longer than normal contractions. Hooked up to the monitors, the baby started having decels. They were talking about a possible C-section, when things seemed to pick up. I was literally screaming in pain, but they told me it was time to push. I pushed for about 40 minutes and my little boy was born. Little Braiden Thomas was born after hours of horrendous labor and so many scares. He had some minor stuff that happened in the first few hours after birth, and he spent an extra day in the hospital, but everything is fine now. We have a home nurse that has been coming to make sure his weight is good, his breathing is on track, etc. and all has been pretty good. A few extra doctors appointments, but all in all Braidy is doing great.

Peter and I are on :cloud9: We can't believe what a beautiful little thing came out of my body. Peter got to actually deliver him and placed him on my chest! While we had some scares, I can't believe how amazing it is to have a baby! I looked at Peter in the delivery room after Braiden was born and said I want another baby! LOL

Hope you girls and your babies are doing well too!!! Hayley, hope we haven't scared you yet! :haha:

Lol sorry for my post overload.

Yes so to summarise - how much did he weight? what was his length? pictures pleeeeeasssseeee?

Also, you had a 24 hour labour at HOME??? How close do you live to the hospital to have made it when the contractions got faster? what were the issues little man had after birth?? I didnt think they woul dhave let peter deliver him onto your chest if decels etc? or am i wrong?

sorry about all the qs lol i want as much info as poss for my one in august ha!

Lol! Sorry for the lack of details. I have mommy brain already! :wacko: lol

He was 6 11 and 21in and was born on his due date! The 2nd! How funny is that? They were telling me that I needed to be induced and I was so upset, but I kept at all my natural induction things. The appointments with the accupuncturist and massage therapist must have done it! We aren't terribly far from the hospital, maybe fifteen minutes. I was just so adamant about not going in early and then getting pressured to get pitocin. I told Peter he might have to deliver in the car. Hahaha He wasn't amused at the time! He did have decels and it was so scary, but they turned me on my side and had me try a few different positions and it helped. They said he might have been laying on his cord. :wacko: after he was born we did skin to skin and breastfed. When they brought him to the nursery to do the general things they do there, his temps dipped and his breathing was wonky. It kept happening. I did a lot of kangaroo care and he was still able to stay with me most of the time but they checked his vitals and things often.

Overall he's doing well, but I'm a wreck after feeling so frightened that the home nurse has helped. He's gaining weight and is such a sweet little boy. I am so in love. As soon as Peter puts the pictures on the computer I will try to get one up. He's a cutie pie! :flower:

I have to find a nap time when I can go through and catch up on the thread. I'm glad everyone is doing well. Love you girls!

Where the pics?!!! I don't think I've ever seen one of YOU either come to think of it!

Okay then. I won't be posting here anymore. You ladies have my FB and we chat on there more nowadays since it is easier. That and we know each other a lot better and trust each other a bit more and more as time goes on. See ya thread!

Agreed :) BTW amber I noticed our boys r 4 months apart & our girls are 5 days apart...both pretty close :)

Life is so great ladies. I cannot believe we've come this far. We are in love with little Braidy and feel so incredibly blessed. I am super super hormonal and crying at the littlest things, but just feel like such a lucky gal. :flower:

Hope everyone's babies :baby: are doing well and moms too. Love you girls. :hugs:

PS-- Pete promised to try to get some pics up this weekend. Can;t wait for you to see my guy! :happydance:

PSS-- Any of you breastfeeding and doing it NONSTOP?!?! Oh my lord! I feel like all I do is feed him! LOL I can barely pick up a sandwich or check my email.

Hope if you didn't notice we're on facebook now. It's easier there. And we all Breastfed and still managed to post/add photos. It's been eating at me that you have yet to post a photo of yourself yet alone your little man. I don't know what to think to be honest. We all divulged into our personal lives and shared things with you. Wish you would do the same!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->