CD 2-- Join for July BFPs for little easter bunnies here!

did 1st opk and was negative. getting donation friday just in case i O on the weekend since he''s not available then :(

hi ladies. new to this thread but im in a few others.

im CD 8 today and this is my 5th round on clomid 150mg.
Have O on cycle of 100mg but i didnt get a AF the next cycle. obvs wasnt pregnnat so my dosage was upped to 150mg

sooo excited for this month, feel hopeful. i will be using preseed and OPKs for the first time aswell.

what CD's r u all on now?. and are any of u on clomid and going for a scan during their cycle.? xxx

CD5 today. I still have a slight show of spotting, pantyliner status. My AF is so weird this cycle. I don't know what to think. Hopefully I'll be O'ing by 4am on the 6th. haha SO leaves for Seattle for three months :(

CD8 today gals! neg opks so far (obv) but i havet tested today

re weird periods: i had one 13th-18th june and again 23-27th june! after months of long cyucles through stress and then a chem, my cycle after chem was 70 days! so i think my body is trying to catch up and regulate! xxx

I'm CD05 today and my body seems to be getting more messed up...
Came on Sunday until Tuesday early evening and had a really heavy period. All Tuesday night and yesterday I've been fine, it all just vanished, no discharge or spotting..nothing. Then this morning I woke to brown coloured discharge which I've had to wear a panty liner for all day...
I don't understand what is going on with me :shrug:

Welcome to all the newbies to this thread! It's a pretty bad@$$ thread because we're all going to get our BFPs this month! :haha:

I'm on CD5. Pretty much just faint spotting. I am believing more an more that I MC'd. I passed something that I have never ever witnessed in my life (more about it in it's own thread) and after that "AF" seems to have just halted. :shrug: I'm still in semi denial and just looking for that increase in change for a BFP that sometimes happens after MC. FX!!!!!!!!

Now here's to hoping the OH stays put and in my bed with no travel for my hopeful O next week!! :winkwink:

i got a faint line on an opk (well, oh said i had line eye, he might have been right lol) but it was VERY faint.
cd8 today so i dunno when i would ovulate. im gonna keep testing!xx

I'm CD05 today and my body seems to be getting more messed up...
Came on Sunday until Tuesday early evening and had a really heavy period. All Tuesday night and yesterday I've been fine, it all just vanished, no discharge or spotting..nothing. Then this morning I woke to brown coloured discharge which I've had to wear a panty liner for all day...
I don't understand what is going on with me :shrug:

you and i are totally in sync right now with this crazy spotting crap!

Did another opk still no smiley face getting donation in the morning since he can't do another until Wednesday and don't want to miss it if I O before then since I'm taking epo.
Any updates from u ladies? Been quiet all day

you and i are totally in sync right now with this crazy spotting crap!

I actually took some ic hpts yesterday afternoon and they were positive, did a frer and positive, did a CBdigi and said pregnant 1-2 weeks.
I went to my drs on an emergency appointment and was told the most they could do was suggest I take another hpt in a week to see if I've miscarried and they booked me in for a scan on the 11th of July as they wont scan or do bloods before 6weeks.

I stressed out all last night because of it , so I went to a&e this morning they did a urine test and came back positive, was seen by the Early Pregnancy Unit, had an internal scan where nothing was found and had bloods taken.
I've got to ring to get the results at 6pm, then go back for more bloods on Sunday.
I'm either pregnant and its too early for the internal scan to pick up, or its an etopic pregnancy, or I miscarried on what I thought was my period on Sunday to Tuesday.

But at least it isn't a week and a half wait for a scan...
Im just a mess :cry:
I hope things are ok for you

*massive hug* keep your chin up and test til the scan xxxx

Thanks,
I did another ic this morning with fmu and was same faint positive as yesterday.
In a&e at 9amish they did a urine test too and it was positive, so just waiting on the bloods now.
I know I will keep testing tomorrow and Sunday morning though to see if it helps.

I actually took some ic hpts yesterday afternoon and they were positive, did a frer and positive, did a CBdigi and said pregnant 1-2 weeks.
I went to my drs on an emergency appointment and was told the most they could do was suggest I take another hpt in a week to see if I've miscarried and they booked me in for a scan on the 11th of July as they wont scan or do bloods before 6weeks.

I stressed out all last night because of it , so I went to a&e this morning they did a urine test and came back positive, was seen by the Early Pregnancy Unit, had an internal scan where nothing was found and had bloods taken.
I've got to ring to get the results at 6pm, then go back for more bloods on Sunday.
I'm either pregnant and its too early for the internal scan to pick up, or its an etopic pregnancy, or I miscarried on what I thought was my period on Sunday to Tuesday.

But at least it isn't a week and a half wait for a scan...
Im just a mess :cry:
I hope things are ok for you

Hun, I still can't believe this. I was telling my OH last night and he just kept shaking his head and saying that they don't treat pregnant with with the care and concern needed since we are GROWING PEOPLE inside of us! Ugh. I am so sorry that you have to wait for the scan, but also really really glad you are being seen by someone. FX'd this is a good healthy pregnancy budding. :kiss:

I'm thinking of you prettyunable. Let's just hope its too early and your body got messed up with o'ing and all that stuff.

As for me...AF has packed her bags and I'm on CD6...what is driving me insane is one day my BBT will be 97.6 and next day 97.3. However, the day it was 97.6, I didn't sleep the night before, could that impact it? I laid in bed and tossed and turned.

I'm thinking of you prettyunable. Let's just hope its too early and your body got messed up with o'ing and all that stuff.

As for me...AF has packed her bags and I'm on CD6...what is driving me insane is one day my BBT will be 97.6 and next day 97.3. However, the day it was 97.6, I didn't sleep the night before, could that impact it? I laid in bed and tossed and turned.

My temps are literally an entire degree apart day to day. I don't even know what's "normal" and while I have just started temping, this seems wacky. Are temps normally the same each day except for the dips and rises near O?

Another neg opk today but it is only CD9 so im racing ahead of mself hehehehe!

Thanks,
I did another ic this morning with fmu and was same faint positive as yesterday.
In a&e at 9amish they did a urine test too and it was positive, so just waiting on the bloods now.
I know I will keep testing tomorrow and Sunday morning though to see if it helps.

:hugs::hugs:

okay ladies... pretty unstable.. keep your head held high.. you are gonna make it through this. keep us updated please..

i got my first post opk this cycle.. and my temp dip today... :) everything is looking good

My god that must be terrible having to work, gd luck with it n lets hope its a long happy pregnancy.
xx

Temps dip before ovulation??? I never saw a dip when I charted with my DS. I had all the OPs and everything I was always taught an increase was a detection of ovulation. I am doing charting on FF maybe I will have a look at their tutorials just to have a refresher. Meanwhile mymonthlycycles has me ovulating on the 8th. I'm not in a hurry to get pregnant but I do want another one and have family history going against me.

Hold, what program are you using to keep track of your temps? Are you tempting at the same time everyday (I am but the differences seen strange as a second time charter).

I temp at 6am
CD1 97.6
CD2 97.6
CD3 97.3
CD4 97.3
CD5 97.6
CD6 97.3 (today)

I am certainly glad I have you ladies to discuss this with. I didn't learn of BNB until I was pregnant with my DS and just found out and was looking for support. I HOPE we don't have to continue the TTC journey too long but if we do, we can travel it together :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->