CD 20 on Clomid and still waiting to ovulate...

givemebaby11

Reaction score
Anyone think I have a shot? I had intense "ovulation" pains from cd 13-18 and yesterday (19) and today they have seemed to go away. I've been temping and haven't had a shift yet. My cm hasn't followed the typical pattern, but I guess that's to be expected.

Anyone else in a similar boat? Not even sure if I get to have a tww this month :(

Yup, I've had this. Your cycle goes all over the place, and like you say, you have ovulation pains, but nothing seems to happen.

Keep DTD every two days, and keep charting. I ovulated on day 21 on one of my Clomid cycles, and I was always as regular as clockwork, on CD14. The next cycle, I ovulated twice, on CD13 and CD18.

I guess it must be the drugs stimulating the ovaries-who knows what goes on there really!

Stick with this and make sure there are plenty of swimmers in there, for when you do ov!!

Good luck!
:hugs::hugs:

I didnt cramping until cd18 then i had a positive opk cd 19, but this is my first round of clomid too. I took it cd2-6 at 100mg. They say you ovulate 5-10 days after the last pill but i did o until 13 days after the last pill, buti also took two days of soy isoflavones cd 7 and cd 8. So that might have pushed back my ovulation.

Yup, I've had this. Your cycle goes all over the place, and like you say, you have ovulation pains, but nothing seems to happen.

Keep DTD every two days, and keep charting. I ovulated on day 21 on one of my Clomid cycles, and I was always as regular as clockwork, on CD14. The next cycle, I ovulated twice, on CD13 and CD18.

I guess it must be the drugs stimulating the ovaries-who knows what goes on there really!

Stick with this and make sure there are plenty of swimmers in there, for when you do ov!!

Good luck!
:hugs::hugs:

Thanks so much! I hope you're right... I'm not giving up on this cycle and we keep bd'ing almost every day (husband's SA came back with FLYING colors, so we bd more than most I think). The doctor told me to begin Prometrium 72 hours after O (hopefully to support pregnancy, but I've also used it to induce a period), but of course I'm still waiting for ovulation to happen. I'm afraid if I keep waiting for o then I'm just delaying my next cycle and trying time. I didn't ovulate my last 2 cycles (without Clomid) and I'm really scared of that happening again and don't want to prolong this cycle. You guys think I should just wait it out and not start the Prometrium?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->