CD 21 & CD22.... CP & spotting pink red & orange. Anyone similar?

Amy-x

Mummy to a princess
Reaction score
I decided to have a month without OPK's etc as haven't had much good news this month so I wanted a 'chilled' month. So I have no idea how many DPO I am. Just that I am on cycle day 22 now. Yesterday when I wiped there was pinky tinged cm. or blood tinged cm making it pink. Happened once. So I thought 'hmmm what about my cp etc' so had a feel and it was low and hard. With usual 'openish' feel after having 2 children. When I took my finger out there was dots of red blood, so I thought 'well period coming early then' and popped in a tampon. Went to bed. Woke up this am & there was a few dots of blood/pink on it. Nothing when wipe. Checked cp again and it has gone up muchhhh higher struggling to even reach it and still firm. Any ideas? Or in similar boat?
Thank you

how long is your cycle usually?

I was checking cervix first time this month. I was having Ewcm and towards tail end cervix was highish and open next day closed when ewcm stopped been closed ever since but its been up and down like a yoyo lol.

you could be seeing ov bleed or implant bleed.

Cycle can vary a lot!! I have in the last few months had a 20 day cycle and a 36 day cycle. Typical to be the month I didn't take any OPK's that I have weird things going on! Just my luck, lol.

How many dpo are you now ciz ?

I decided to have a month without OPK's etc as haven't had much good news this month so I wanted a 'chilled' month. So I have no idea how many DPO I am. Just that I am on cycle day 22 now. Yesterday when I wiped there was pinky tinged cm. or blood tinged cm making it pink. Happened once. So I thought 'hmmm what about my cp etc' so had a feel and it was low and hard. With usual 'openish' feel after having 2 children. When I took my finger out there was dots of red blood, so I thought 'well period coming early then' and popped in a tampon. Went to bed. Woke up this am & there was a few dots of blood/pink on it. Nothing when wipe. Checked cp again and it has gone up muchhhh higher struggling to even reach it and still firm. Any ideas? Or in similar boat?
Thank you

I believe its implantation bleeding hun! I'm CD 22 with a 31 day cycle, and i believe implantation bleeding happens around 9 DPO! I'm 8 DPO so maybe thats whats happening with you! Fx'd ^_^

Cycle can vary a lot!! I have in the last few months had a 20 day cycle and a 36 day cycle. Typical to be the month I didn't take any OPK's that I have weird things going on! Just my luck, lol.

How many dpo are you now ciz ?

sounds like you may be having implant bleed then =) get some tests ready for the next few days if i was you =) =)

meh i really hate OPKS tests. i never saw one strong line so gave up using them. just go by cm mostly.

well i think i may be either 9 or 10 dpo. had a couple of tests which showed the faintest of lines but not like a definite yep its there kinda thing. so ill be testing again on the weekend see if theres anything there =)

Ladies, as much as I would LOVE that to be true. It seems that the witch may just be coming early this month as for the majority of the day whenever I have wiped I have had pinky/red nothing in knickers or pad. But as I understand it implantation bleeds are short and sweet. I will of course keep youse updated with the definitive answer. But it seems I'm out early this month. Maybe due to the stressful month I've had! Good luck to you both! & a line is a line. Faint or not! Exciting. Picture? I'm a good line spotter haha x

Implant bleed can last 2 to 3 days and very from brown to bright red and how much or little =) really hope it's not the witch for you. Fingers crossed.

My tests are on the pregnancy gallery bit under 'so here we go again.. what do we think' =) xxx

I'm gonna go take a look now & well by the morning I'm presuming the with will be here properly. She seems to be knocking on the door at the moment and can't quite decide if she's coming in or not haha. I will be sure to let youse know. If not by morning I shall poas & have a look if that shows anything up x

Well another TMI had a tampon in for around an hour. All that was 'on it' was kind of an orangey stringy stuff. Looked like orangey red ewcm. Checked cervix position it is still high but now feels as if it's gone softer. X

Take a lot to gross me out lol

Still think your having implant. Cervix usually drops for af and rises goes soft when pregnancy is detected. Obviously not always everyone is different.but that's what I've read on a few sites =)

When are you testing again? Morning time? Are you TTC number 1?

I hate the not knowing! I just want either a bfp or at to hurry up so I can start again. So frustrating lol. Have a pad on for the night. Will see in morning how things are. I have no cramping or anything. Did a few days ago though. Pretty harsh cramps. X

Doing my best to resist the urge until Friday. So hard lol. But I've ordered some superdrug tests as they are quite sensitive just to see if I will get a better line. I'm just really hoping I'm not going to go through what last cycle did. I had faint lines on ic's for good couple weeks, had sort of creamy but ewcm cm for 3 weeks totally unlike any other cycle I had. Period finally arrived a week late. Still thinking it was a chemical as it was so heavy and dark and the cramps were horrible. And mc 5/6 weeks gone in October. So would love Bfp now lol.

No this will be baby number 2. Daughters 14months old =)

Well today I've noticed cramping nothing painful just aching /uncomfortable all day and night. Had a feel of cervix quite high but more softer than before but tight closed.

Ergh I know would be great just to get that instant yes or no answer. Yeah good plan with a pad instead of tampon. Xx

Definitely sounded like you experienced a chemical in that previous cycle & sorry to hear about mc. But does look promising this time around soft high and super tight closed cervix. I shall keep my fingers and toes crossed for you that this is a sticky baby number 2. When is the witch due? ......

As for me she barged herself right on in this morning! Boo to the witch. Must of been a fluke cycle this month. So guess I am back to CD1 again after a 22 day cycle x

Oh what no way was sounding so great for you. Well at least you got a answer now even if it's not the one wanted. Good luck for next month hun.

Well my cycles are a bit crazy last few month's with what's been happening so it's averaging 40 days but I ov'd week early 100% certain of it. So it may be due next wednesday now or it will be still be week after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->