CD 21 Progesterone 31.2 and funky symptoms

tor624

Reaction score
I was super excited to hear that my progesterone level was good today!! When i conceived my son my cd 21 level was just 19. I’m having a few symptoms but i didn’t have them the first time around so i want your thoughts on them! My face and hair have been extremely oily for the past few days... so much so that i thought i forgot to rinse my conditioner yesterday, but it’s the same thing today. My temp has also been a little elevated, it’s consistently staying between 99 and 99.5. I don’t temp, but I’m usually a 98.6 girl. I only took my temperature because i felt flushed and couldn’t shake it. Good signs? Or me being overly optimistic and grasping at straws?! I’m 7dpo today and waiting until 10 dpo to test.

Just checking back on this. Did you get a BFP? I’m 8dpo and my progesterone level was 33.50. Not sure if that is good or not. ����*♀️

I didn’t get a BFP last month unfortunately. However, your level is awesome!! I had a tube flush this month which revealed “debris” in both tubes. I had 3 huge follicles on CD 10 so my fingers are crossed!! Good luck to you!!

Thanks for the update! Sorry to hear about the blockage. Good luck to you too this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->