CD 21 Progesterone?

MotherHopeful

Reaction score
So I got a call from my doctor this morning and my level was 8.3! I ask them if it confirmed ovulation but she said they wanted to see my level a little higher, but my chart shows ovulation this month! The test was actually only taken at 5dpo if that matters! So my question is if I did ovulate does that mean I'm out this month? What are your opinions and have any of you ever gotten a bfp with levels like this? And do you actually think I ovulated? Sorry for all the questions but with my chart showing ovulation but the levels being low it kinda has me confused:cloud9: Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Dec.4.png
    Dec.4.png
    17 KB · Views: 0
did they do the test at cd three and cd 21?

this would look to see if u ovulated cant if they didnt do both..

8 is okish if ur not pregnant... if u get pregnant they will do a test and make sure it rises past 11...as that is what they like to see for beginning pregnancy...

if not rising you will get meds to make it rise..

i hope this helped you out...

8 is okish if ur not pregnant... if u get pregnant they will do a test and make sure it rises past 11...as that is what they like to see for beginning pregnancy...

Thank you! It did help me , and no they never done a cd 3 only cd 21!

its kind of hard to actually see if you ovulated as that is the tests that test to see if you ovulated, kind of need both :/

I would ask your doctor about that one...

because u start at a number and if it rises from that number a certain amount then you ovulated..

hope i explained that correctly :)

GOOD LUCK

its kind of hard to actually see if you ovulated as that is the tests that test to see if you ovulated, kind of need both :/

I would ask your doctor about that one...

because u start at a number and if it rises from that number a certain amount then you ovulated..

hope i explained that correctly :)

GOOD LUCK

Thank you for the help, it was really helpful. I will definitely as the doctor about the other test as well!

On a medicated cycle they like to see progesterone levels around 15 at 7dpo...but anything above 3 suggests ovulation. On CD 3 your progesterone level should be less than 2.

right but she never got the cd three so she needs to get that one....
im assuming they did an unmedicated cycle to see if she would ovulate on her own..

unmedicated 8 is not bad..

on my medicated one they where ok with 11....

Actually it was a medicated cycle ( Clomid 100mg). That's why I am wondering if I even ovulated at all . But my chart is still showing ovulation and my temps is even still up this morning:flower:

medicated for that test is progesterone...they checking to see if ur progesterone is ok...

do they give u it or are they using this test to see if u need it?

i hope this worked for you hun.....i dont know what they will put me on

medicated for that test is progesterone...they checking to see if ur progesterone is ok...

do they give u it or are they using this test to see if u need it?

i hope this worked for you hun.....i dont know what they will put me on

Yes they gave me the Clomid , I was on it for the last two months. That's why they told me they wanted the number at least 10. Good Luck to you:flower:

On my clomid rounds I've never had a cd3 test. Not ovulated is like less than 5 or something so progesterone at that time isn't really helpful at all since wed all be at the "not ovulated" level.

With my boy it was 7.1 and they said well it was either a very weak ovulation that couldn't sustain a viable pregnancy or I'd ovulated late and they'd just caught it on the rise, so they ordered another test a week later and it was 36. I conceived and according to my dating scan I ovulated the day my progesterone was 7.1 and so at 7dpo it was 36 :)

On my clomid rounds I've never had a cd3 test. Not ovulated is like less than 5 or something so progesterone at that time isn't really helpful at all since wed all be at the "not ovulated" level.

With my boy it was 7.1 and they said well it was either a very weak ovulation that couldn't sustain a viable pregnancy or I'd ovulated late and they'd just caught it on the rise, so they ordered another test a week later and it was 36. I conceived and according to my dating scan I ovulated the day my progesterone was 7.1 and so at 7dpo it was 36 :)

Thank you that really gives me hope:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->