CD 3 today anyone?

yep me!!!!!!! Period is awful this month too .

Am hoping to ovulate on time again this month!

clare x

My period is the worst ever this month. Usually have a long cycle but with less stress and intensive exercise, Ive gotten it down to 29 days but my skin is soo bad and I never get spots .. Its so odd this month.. really thought I was preg as had metal mouth and sore boobs.. weird
So cycle day 3 today.. wanna 'buddy up' and check in with eachother for support throughout the cycle?
How long is yours and how long have you been trying?
This is our 2nd month trying properly. Got pos OPK digital on cd16 and af 14 days later. DTD every 2nd day but I had the flue the w/end I was ovulating - dont know if it means anything but am trying to convince myself it does...
Low progesterone but have started taking Green Barley and strong fish oils. Have cut down caffene and stress...

ME :)
This will be our 2nd cycle trying for our first baby, I have had two 26day cycles since coming of the pill and hoping to ovulate on CD12 again and FX no AF this time and just a BFP

this is cycle 2 for me too.. last AF was 29 days... had the flu for the last ov so Im hoping thats why it didnt happen. What happened in your cycle 1? x

I think it just wasn't meant to be :( as we :sex: on all the right days, we are away this cycle ver my fertile period so hoping some nice time away and relaxing rather than being tired from work etc and just finding the energy to :sex: just because we know it's the 'right' time will do the trick x

its crazy eh.. you get an pos opk, dtd and then nothing......

I know it's so fustrating, I ovulated CD12 and we DTD Cd10,11, 12 and 13 so it's annoying that we covered all those days and I still didn't end up pregnant :(
I used OPK's and did temps last cycle but as we're away during when I expect to ovulate this cycle i'll only be temping.

Have you been taking, doing anthing 'special' tot ry and help things?

Hey Tinker, same as you.. Ov'd day 16 - dtd 15, 16, 17, 18 , 20 ,22....
So this month Im using CBFM... Upping my magnesium intake with green Barley capsules and fish oils. Also, grapefruits juice. Just started all this yest. only. Going to start dtd from CD 10 this month and am cutting caffine... How old are you do you mind me asking? x

I was going to try drinking grapefruit juice this cycle aswell even though I don't like it, it's crazy everything we try to do and cut out to get pregnant yet people manage it so easily by carrying on as normal when they acciedently fall :evil:.
Of course I don't mind you asking, I was 27 yesterday

Happy Birthday!!! I was 30 three weeks ago... cant believe it!!!!

Thank you and happy belated birthday to you too, i know what you mean feels weird saying I'm 27 I still remember turning 17 haha

CD3 for me too. 1st cycle of TTC for #1. Just had my IUD removed, so this is my 1st af in 4 years! Man I don't remember her being this awful!

Count me in! - CD3 for me too.

Hoping desperately for a BFP this month. Determined to do the bicycle after every BD this cycle - Damn, i'll stand on my head if i have to!

Im taking Maca, Royal Jelly, 1000mg Vit C, Pregnacare Conception (his n hers) & Baby Aspirin this cycle.

Ooh and i'm drinking Raspberry Leaf Tea up to Ov, Nettle Tea & Decaf Green Tea.

I've taken EPO & B6 for this past 3 days (since CD1), but i just read that both of these can delay Ov, so now im super scared and thinking of not taking any more. :dohh:

Does anyone know if EPO & B6 *do* delay Ov? I cant see how that could be a good thing!

Babydust all round!
Anne-Marie xxxx

Hey snowflake, can I ask what doing the bycycle is?? Also, those teas, what do they do? xx

CD3 here too! :thumbup: I'm still trying to get over my AF arriving this month; I got myself really psyched up and thought I was pregnant this time :( My next two months are out though, since I have to come back to the UK for a while and hubby will stay behind :rolleyes:

Hi girls.

I'm 29 and this is my 2nd cycle ttc too. I had my implanon removed at the end of November and my cycles seem to have gone back to regular 28 day cycles as they were before. Fingers crossed it stays that way.

I have been using OPK's and have just started temping and I've also just started drinking grapefruit juice. I think I OV around CD 14 and get my period 14 days later.

Good luck everyone. Like you, I am desperately hoping for a BFP this cycle. By my calculations I should be due to test around the 26th of Feb, so if Af doesn't arrive by 1st March I will test then.

Fingers crossed the :witch: stays away for us all this month.

I will be watching this thread with interest as it's so nice to find a thread where we are all in the same boat :hugs:

Hi ladies, do you mind if I join in too? I'm also on second cycle like a lot of you here. I'm on CD1 today of a 24 day cycle. Will be testing on 25th Feb as I'm having friends over that night for my 26th birthday and will want to know whether to have a drink or not! Hoping for the best birthday present ever!

Sending :dust: everyones way! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->