CD 36 / 12 DPO, No signs of AF and getting BFN's

melrenee

Reaction score
I just need to post this somewhere because I feel like I'm losing my mind here...
- I'm currently on CD 36 / 12 DPO (ovulation confirmed with OPK's)
- No signs of AF and BFN this morning on an IC
- Also, at 10 DPO had clear stretchy CM with a streak of pink blood and then about an hour later 1 spot of brown blood (is this implantation bleeding??)

I usually only have 30 day cycles, I know I ovulated late this month and I'm just wondering if I did implant on 10 DPO, when would a BFP show up?

I'm also having loads of symptoms but I'm trying so hard not to symptom spot so that I don't get my hopes up to be let down again. At this point, I would just like AF to come already or god-willing a beautiful, glorious second pink line! I just want answers!!:confused:

That sounds like it could have been implantation bleeding!

Here's the quick rundown:

Regardless of how long your follicular phase (before you ovulate) might be, your luteal phase (after ovulation) typically remains the same from cycle to cycle.

Implantation can occur between 6-12dpo, with 7-10 being the most common, and 9 being the single average day.

It takes 24-48 hours after a successful implantation, generally speaking, to produce enough HCG to be testable.

The best day to test is the first day of your missed period. 14dpo or later is generally considered to be the most accurate if you aren't exactly sure of your luteal phase length.

That sounds like it could have been implantation bleeding!

Here's the quick rundown:

Regardless of how long your follicular phase (before you ovulate) might be, your luteal phase (after ovulation) typically remains the same from cycle to cycle.

Implantation can occur between 6-12dpo, with 7-10 being the most common, and 9 being the single average day.

It takes 24-48 hours after a successful implantation, generally speaking, to produce enough HCG to be testable.

The best day to test is the first day of your missed period. 14dpo or later is generally considered to be the most accurate if you aren't exactly sure of your luteal phase length.

Thank you, this is very informative and helpful. I really do hope it is implantation bleeding which leads to a BFP. I'm going to pick up a FRER as soon as I get off work and test tomorrow morning. FX! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->