CD 39, BFN Symptoms

jjohns50

Reaction score
Hey guys! So Ive been waiting for AF to come for 11 days now. I am almost at a 40 day cycle and the way I'm feeling now it seems like its going to go beyond that as I always feel AF Coming at least 1 day in advance. I have had horrible periods due to having endometriosis. I recently came off of bc but got my normal cycles back right away so I think this is unrelated... I took a hpt last friday and the monday before that, both negative. :cry:
I'm 90 % sure I o'd on day 9 of my cycle. I haveny had a lot of symptoms yet, but I definitely feel different. So at the beginning of the week I called my OB nurse and she said that If i hadn;t started by the end of the week (now) then to come up, do a blood test, and if it was negative they would give me provera to start my period... So when i call back today they just want me to do an HPT and they will call in the meds.... My issue is, I've read multiple people who just dont get bfps on urine tests until weeks later. (I would be 5 weeks 3 days now). Since I still haven't started my period I don't think that I trust these tests..
Not to mention whil I feel it is too good to be true that I got pregnant the first month of TTC, We did have sex the 3 days leading up to Ov & in the two days after.. adn more after that. So even if I am off on my O day I think theres a pretty good chance...
Any advice on trusting the HPT's? Opinions? Right now, I'm having headaches and a sharp pain in my lowe right side (not AF cramps)

I'd ask the Dr for a blood preg test but if they still insist on HPT I trust the brand FRER as its the most sensitive. I'd be scared to start provera if you're truly preg. Hope all goes well :)

I second First Response! Good luck x

Id go for a blood test. That way you know forsure and then you can get the provera if its negative and start your cycle again.

I didn't get my bfp until i was around 6 weeks, so definately ask for a blood test x

Hey guys thanks for the input! I haven't made it in for a blood test yet, with Labor Day weekend and all. I did go pick up the provera from the pharmacy but haven't started yet. Saturday night I started having bad hallucinations, and I was very confused and disoriented. This went on from 5pm to 1130 when I got to the emergency room. The Drs were useless and couldn't suggest what caused that other than the heat. Ugh! So that problem finally went away and my hips are killing me! Anyone else have hip pain this early?? I would ony be around 6 weeks at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->