CD 41 arrgghhh!

Braven05

Mommy to Avery <3
Reaction score
Where is my darn period?! My temp is taking a very slow crawl downhill right now. Woke up with an awful headache that felt like the ones I get when I have my period, but it's not here yet! I just want my cycle to be normal! I weaned my 2 year old DD 3 weeks ago and my cycle just went ape shit. I feel kind of like I did after I stopped taking BC 3 and a half years ago...long cycles, lots of pregnancy-like symptoms...I find that really weird. And annoying! Anyone else dealing with whacky/long cycles? :wacko:

Me! I'm cycle day 47! Bfns and no sign of af :(. My chart is also slowly going down but no other signs of it. It's so frustrating and I just want to start my next cycle, feel like I'm missing out on chances to have my bfp! X

Glad I'm not alone here. This has never happened to me before. I feel like I'm frozen in time!

Same, I usually have 30 day cycles with the odd 40 but never this long. I have absolutely zilch symptoms! X

Same, I usually have 30 day cycles with the odd 40 but never this long. I have absolutely zilch symptoms! X

I do but they could also be PMS...I know I'm not pregnant though because of my temps and I tested earlier in the week with a BFN...this is just nuts though, I can't believe af still isn't here.

I'm sorry your dealing with a long cycle, I feel your pain. I just had an 85 day cycle and now I'm on day 92! I hope you get AF or a BFP, good luck.

Yeah I tested too.
Lotalaughs: gosh have you got af then?

I don't know if I should wait or go doctors and get tablets to force af! X

I feel ya. Just had a 69 day cycle and one before that was 103 days :/

I have to report that I've been eating honey everyday for 3 days because I read it could induce af and after the first day I tried it my temp dropped. Then this morning dropped even further and hooray just got af a minute ago!

I asked for it but man... Ouch! My back is killing me! Hopefully it's a good thing? Means my body is getting back to normal?

Definitely going to try the honey!!! Temp dropped today praying it's my time for af!! Xx

Braven- I haven't got AF yet but i just started a 10 day progesterone prescription to induce it. How much honey did you eat and was it just straight honey or mixed with tea??

Well the progesterone should do it for you, but I did a tablespoon in warm water the first day plus I had some on a biscuit. Then the next day I had a tablespoon in my coffee and again on a biscuit.

Yea, the DR said that the progesterone should bring on AF within the 10 days and if not we would try something else but i will keep the honey trick in mind if I have another long cycle.

Surely you'd have to eat buckets of honey for that to work? I mean I eat honey occasionally but it hasn't caused bleeding?!

Well I mean its not going to randomly make you bleed...obviously...unless you are kind of in limbo. It's an emmenagogue which is something that stimulates blood flow in the pelvis and uterus which can cause your uterus to contract thus encouraging menstruation...if you're close to getting it I'm guessing. I don't know if it worked for sure or if I was already headed towards AF but hey its worth a try. Ginger and pineapple and mango and other things can do the same.

I'm on CD43, lots of weird symptoms but could just be PMS. Tested this morning and BFN. I keep feeling 'full' and that I'm about to get AF, so if the wicked witch is gonna show her face, I hope it's soon so I can stop feeling so crummy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->