cd 43 - second ovulation???

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by Crazy4Baby, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Crazy4Baby

Crazy4Baby Well-Known Member

I am on cd43 and think I ovulated on cd21 - used a clearblue digi with smiley face. Anyway af hasnt arrived and all hpt were negative so I dont think I am pregnant. On cd 41 I had what I think was ov pains but I had no opk's to test on but I am pretty sure as I also had EWCM.

Is this possible to ov on cd 21 and then again on cd 41 - 20 days apart.
    I am hoping that this has happened so I only have a 2ww rather than waiting for af, then for ov and then the 2ww!!!

Any advice, I have just come off the pill a couple of months ago

2. Madrid98

Madrid98 Well-Known Member

hi! I think you should go to your GP to find out what's going on. You may be pregnant but it's not showing on the hpt as many ladies in here!!

All the best!

XX

3. Snip

Snip Well-Known Member

could be that you did not completely ovulate the first time and skipped AF...and now ovulating.

Sometimes you can get the LH surge (pos opk) and your body be ready for ovulation but the egg dont release.

Get blood test done or wait another 2 weeks......

4. Crazy4Baby

Crazy4Baby Well-Known Member

I think I will wait another 2 weeks before going to the gp. I only came off the pill in Feb and have have had a 34 day cycle and a 28 day cycle but this is the longest as I am now on cd 44 - I last tested with a hpt on Saturday which is 5 days ago