• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

CD 44 no period and several negative test. Help?

Maya102291

Reaction score
Hi I’m new here. I’ve been searching to get answers to my own question but not much could be answered for me.

My last period was September 4th before that August 1st and before that June 30th so my period comes around the first week of the month or last day of the the month.

My period has yet to show and pms has totally stopped now. I’ve taken several test one i believe was a false postive. I’ll attach a photo. However, every other test I’ve taken has been negative.

I went to my doctor today and her urine test was negative also so she sent me for a blood test. She said she thinks it will be negative since the urine was. She said i don’t receive my period next month then she will do a ultrasound.

I’m not sure what to think my periods are very regular I’d say around 28-31 days. I’ve never missed a period other than being pregnant two times.. and with those pregnancies i tested fairly early.

Any ideas?

Hi and welcome to BabyandBump :) I hope you get your BFP soon :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"