CD 44... waiting and waiting...

MrsGruffalo

Me, DH and the budgies
Reaction score
I'm in a weird sort of time of waiting at the moment.

DH and I are WTT indefinitely. It's unlikely that we might have conceived, but not impossible.

Today, I am one day off the record of my longest cycle. My average cycle is around 31 days, although 35 days is about normal at the moment. I started very VERY light brown spotting at around CD 33... and have been getting it on and off since then. More days than not, but only once or twice a day.

I've had mild tummy cramps, that feel like the twinges of period pain, but not as bad as usual.

I've also had two :bfn:

I wish I knew what was going on. I desperately needed somewhere to vent this- who can you tell IRL about this stuff?!

I just had a past cycle like this. We decided to move up out TTC to this month and it was the longest cycle I've every had (45 days). I am normally 30 days but anywhere from 30-35.

don't have any advice - I think I must have ovulated late due to being sick with a stomach bug. I am currently on cd 5 eek and praying this was just a fluke.

any added stress or illness last month?

No illness, or any stress I can think of. I've been busy, but not stressful busy.

I hate this waiting. I'm so damned impatient!

I'm on cd40 myself, but I'm irregular anyways. My past two cycles were way different. One was 43 days and the other 22 days. Haven't tested yet tho.

Hi!

I have always had AF every 28-30 days until April this year. I had a 45 day cycle!

I thankfully started charting and recording my temps in January, so I knew the cause was late ovulation around CD33. If I hadn't been temping I would have drove myself crazy thinking what if! I still did a hPT and of course bfn as you can't be pregnant if you haven't ovulated. :nope:

I am now on CD33 the following cycle, and no ovulation yet. I may have ovulated yesterday but I'm not entirely sure until I keep taking temps the next few days. So it will be another 45+ days cycle.

We've been trying actively since November so it's getting to be Awhile now. We haven't used protection since august so we thought something would have happened by now but nope. And now to top it off I'm getting AF once every two months rather than monthly! :dohh:

Anyhow, I guess we will all keep waiting it out. My advice is charting and keeping your temps. It helps a great deal to know whether that what if is likely or completely not :) I knew from my temps that AF was on her way as I finally pinpointed ovulation.

Good luck!

I haven't started temping yet but i'm definitely going to track my cm and my opk's are their way!

49 days... 4 :bfn:, no AF...

Calling the doctor on Monday, although as it's not an emergency, not sure when I'll get seen...

I really just wish I knew. DH is convinced I'm pregnant. I don't think I can be... but we're both in limbo!

Good luck and let us know how you go! I had a 45 day cycle last time, and now I'm on the next cycle and CD37 and still no ovulation, so this one will go over 50 days!

I went to the doctor and she ordered blood tests and a pelvic ultrasound so hoping to have answers soon. The long cycles are def not normal. Good luck!

49 days... 4 :bfn:, no AF...

Calling the doctor on Monday, although as it's not an emergency, not sure when I'll get seen...

I really just wish I knew. DH is convinced I'm pregnant. I don't think I can be... but we're both in limbo!

do u temp or anything? And have u guys still been DTD since u believed you oed? I'm guessing you oed later than usual (since that's the cause of late AF) so u may just be testing early. Maybe u didn't O until the spotting started. Or maybe you Oed a wk or so ago. There's no way of really knowing without temping or an u/s, sadly. Id probably wait another wk and if no AF still, that's when id book ur appt. There's also a thing called a double cycle where a woman will either spot or not bleed at all and go on to another cycle. Google could explain that better than me tho lol. If u dont get ur bfp, I def recommend trying out tracking ur bbt. It'll help you figure out when ur O'ing or if your oing at all & it'll help u figure out ur LP length so you'll always know pretty much exactly when AF is suppose to show. Sometimes annovulatory cycles cause extra long cycles as well. Also, have u ever been diagnosed with PCOS, or ovarian cysts? Irregular cycles/irregular O can be caused by this also. But there's meds and natural remedies (such as vitex) that can help regulate ur cycles within 1-3 cycles. Vitex is a natural herb and its proven to help women regulate their cycles for a more predictable O. I took it and I feel it def regulated my hormones! :) There's sooo many possibilities while ttc! Ugh. Anyway, it def sounds like delayed O to me so if uve been bding still, there's still a good chance u oed late and could just be testing early. Maybe the docs will be able.to pick it up on a blood test, even if its super early. My fingers are crossed for u!!! Keep us posted!

Sorry for the lengthy response. I have too much TTC info in my brain! Lol

CD52 today, saw Doctor this morning. Blood test done, waiting results.

cD41 here, still no ovulation, so will be 52+ day cycle (if I even ovulated tomorrow!!) I have a pelvis ultra sound Thursday and bloods on Friday. Let me know how you go :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->