CD 5...Anyone else? :)

I'm on CD6...I feel like its taking forever for my fertile window to get here!

Cd 6 here.....how many cycles have u ladies had already?

CD5 here as well! Let the planning for this cycle begin!

This is our 6th cycle. I had a chemical cycle 3 and again last month. Here's hoping that I get a sticky bean this cycle!
Lots of dust to you all! :dust:

My period was one from hell so I feel like this cycle is dragging. I just want to be pregnant!!!!

Hi ladies,

May I join? I'm CD8. This will be our first month TTC #2.

Hey everyone, I'm on CD7, it is our 2nd cycle actively trying, we did one month NTNP first.
Are u using OPK's or temping? xxx

Hello ladies. Mind if I join? CD5 today Cycle 1 after Mirena. I'm debating on whether I should wait to TTC next cycle since this one was very light and only lasted 3 days.

Baby dust to you all!!

I am temping and using opk. I try and check my cm but I'm hopeless at checking my cp!

This will be my first cycle trying an opk.. also going to start temping too.. this is our 6th cycle ttc #1.. fingers crossed for all!

How's everyone feeling? Getting ready to start baby dancing ;)

We are ready!!! We dtd on 1/11 and will every other day until I get + opk's (trying to sway for a girl). I hope everyone catches an eggie this cycle!!!! :dust:

Hoping to BD tonight and for the rest of the week! ;) It's funny how excited I am to BD when trying to conceive. LOL

I'm CD5 today and af is starting to lighten up...ugghhh my temps are so whack :/

Just wanted to say hey and check in with everyone on this thread! Hope you've all got your planning in and are excited for this cycle. Today is CD10 for me.. 1st OPK taken.. negative but I totally expected that. Trying the SMEP this cycle so I'm just hoping we can do all the BDing it says!

Doing SMEP as well, I had 1 strong dark line on my opk at CD9 but since they are almost nonexistent...not sure what that is about.
going to continue to temp and test until I'm sure that I ov'd.

Best wishes to you all! :dust:

Aims,

It looks like you maybe ovulated on CD 10? Your temp today has risen.

Hmmm I think I might try the SMEP this month. It's 9 PM here so I'll do my first opk tomorrow I suppose. I have never received a positive before CD 13 though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->