CD 52, 28 DPO, longest time ever between periods but bfn!!!

liljenz1991

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

In a previous post of mine, i was discussing with you lovely ladies, my odd month, i had every textbook pregnancy symptom, but bfn.

You all say your not out til AF, well at CD 52 (longest ever cycle previous to this one was only 45 days) and 28 DPO, im feeling pretty out.

Had some horrible nightmares recently, especially last night, they werent gorry or anything but i was pregnant and they were so realistic, when i woke up i couldnt handle it!!!!

Really dont know what is going on, had no signs of AF coming either.

I have been ttc for almost 2 years, i have recently had bloods checked for pcos, all seems ok, and doc is sending me for a pelvic scan, just be sure.

An advice would be appreciated, am i out?

Be honest and please dont read and run! xxx

Hi Ladies,

In a previous post of mine, i was discussing with you lovely ladies, my odd month, i had every textbook pregnancy symptom, but bfn.

You all say your not out til AF, well at CD 52 (longest ever cycle previous to this one was only 45 days) and 28 DPO, im feeling pretty out.

Had some horrible nightmares recently, especially last night, they werent gorry or anything but i was pregnant and they were so realistic, when i woke up i couldnt handle it!!!!

Really dont know what is going on, had no signs of AF coming either.

I have been ttc for almost 2 years, i have recently had bloods checked for pcos, all seems ok, and doc is sending me for a pelvic scan, just be sure.

An advice would be appreciated, am i out?

Be honest and please dont read and run! xxx

hello

did you dr check your prolactin levels.as i was having long cycles like that and then had a blood test and my prolactin level was high

if its within range please book a blood test again may be HPT not dedecting pregnancy.Good luck

i had a test on tuesday :/

waiting for letter from hospital to come for appointment for scan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"