CD 6 girls where you at??

Discussion in 'TTC Buddies' started by want2bamom, Aug 22, 2017.

1. want2bamom

want2bamom Mama to Ciara :)

Hey! Well iam currently on CD6 and iam in full throttle. I will be 39 next month and my age is starting to scare me. I have a 7 year old daughter who is my gift from god. She is such a sweet little girl with such a big heart. She wants to be a big sister and i definitely want to make it happen for her.

My cycles are around 32 to 33 days. When do i ovulate? I dont know forsure. I will begin temping starting tomorrow with FF. I have been with BNB since 2009 and had a great support of friends ttc my daughter. Looking for that same experience

2. Toadly

Toadly Well-Known Member

Heya :) I'm currently 4dpo but I think I can tell already that o am put this month as I have my usual pms symptoms! :(

I just started temping with ff this month too! My temps have been all.over the place but it's all a learning curve!

3. want2bamom

How long have you been TTC?

4. Toadly

Toadly Well-Known Member

This is our 3rd cycle (4th if I count the month I came off the pill). This is the first month I have started charting properly! I've been temping this month and used opks (both cb and ic) and we have used preseed a couple of times, although I usually don't need it!

Are you on ff? Here is my chart :) https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6bd759

5. want2bamom

Hello :hi:

Just thought i would come and check in on you...how are you doing ?

6. Toadly

Toadly Well-Known Member

Heya! Sorry only just noticed this :) doing okay thanks! Still ttc and no luck yet! How are You?