CD 6...help??

havefaith01

Reaction score
I started on 02/04.. I am usually like clockwork....5 days max. Last month af only lasted 4 days. This month, 4 days...skipped day 5 and now day 6... she has shown up through out the day???? Is this normal? I am worried that something is wrong with me! :(

I started on 02/04.. I am usually like clockwork....5 days max. Last month af only lasted 4 days. This month, 4 days...skipped day 5 and now day 6... she has shown up through out the day???? Is this normal? I am worried that something is wrong with me! :(

Could be nothing, just an off cycle. I was having that happen but I'd have my full period 5-6 days then gone then back after a couple days for a day or two. I'm BF still so doctor thinks it's that, though did check for fibroids/polyps and did bloodwork for my thyroid. All came back fine. But I'd say if it happens again to see your doctor.

Hope it's nothing!

I'm cd6 as well and my AF is like that. I bleed for the first three days, day 4 I spot. Cd5 it comes back lightly then today cd6 I've just spotted.

That always happens to me if we BD on my 5th day (when I usually just spot).
The 6th day AF is back as a light version.

Could that be the reason for you?

I'm cd6 as well and my AF is like that. I bleed for the first three days, day 4 I spot. Cd5 it comes back lightly then today cd6 I've just spotted.

I know I am just stressing myself out! I am trying the SMEP plan this month, along with tracking temp. So cycle day 8 starts for me tomorrow :) I am also taking folic acid and fish oil.

Looks like we are on the same cd! :)

That always happens to me if we BD on my 5th day (when I usually just spot).
The 6th day AF is back as a light version.

Could that be the reason for you?

No BD yet :) I was just worried, because that usually doesn't happen to me. I have an appt with the dr. on Firday for a checkup.... this is my first appt..since TTC, so i have a lot of questions for her! Not looking forward to the "check-up" part though!

I know I am just stressing myself out! I am trying the SMEP plan this month, along with tracking temp. So cycle day 8 starts for me tomorrow :) I am also taking folic acid and fish oil.

SMEP worked both times when we conceived our two. We never followed it perfectly but we did bd every other day until +OPK. We started last night on cd6. We plan to bd cd8, 10, 12 and 13 (I usually O on cd12 or 13). I gave up temping this cycle for a more laid back approach. Wishing you lots of luck!

SMEP worked both times when we conceived our two. We never followed it perfectly but we did bd every other day until +OPK. We started last night on cd6. We plan to bd cd8, 10, 12 and 13 (I usually O on cd12 or 13). I gave up temping this cycle for a more laid back approach. Wishing you lots of luck!

This makes me more hopeful! Praying it works for us this month! I have no clue when I ovulate. I am trying to figure that out this month. I pretty much have a normal 28 day cycle, however I was under a lot of stress in December and I think my cycle got a little out of wack. This last month... 28 days, so I think I am back on track?

Do you use OPK's?

Last month was my first time using them, I found them very confusing to read! I am using them again this month. Today is CD 8, so I plan on starting the OPK's on Friday CD10. Are you using them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->