CD 60 going mad

zoe87

Im a new mammy!
Reaction score
My first post in TTC after loss :)
Had my 1st mc @ 10 weeks aug 08 & my 2nd m/c Jan 009 at approx 15 wks. Been TTC since May 09 but since april 09 my cycles have been all over! This is the longest ive gone with out no af though!
Tested at the doctors last week and bfn && they've told me to go back in a few wks to test again && if bfn ive got to go under investigation!
Dont know what tht really means im so hoping im pregnant but im worried im not ovaluting && im also worried why af hasnt come! AHHHHHH

im sorry for ur losses huns and im sorry i cnt help u in anyway with an answer, the docs are right to investigate ur missing af as it could be possible ur hormones are just out of wack from the MC stopping ur af from showing, i know it scary huns but everything will be ok better to be checked than not,i do hope its just a late BFP in the making sorry i cnt help anymore but didnt want to read and run hope all goes well and u bk TTC with af shortly :kiss:

the last cycle i had before i got pregnant (with angel baby) was 69 days and i felt exactly the same, but it arrived in the end, and im sure yours will too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->