CD 62 and counting.... **TMI PICS** EDIT!

AngelWings215

Reaction score
Last AF was April 21st. Cycles are usually 33-36 days long. I've taken 2 HPTs and a blood test- all negative plus the fact that I've gained 10 pounds I think it's safe to say it's my PCOS acting up again instead of pregnancy. The only thing I have is the creamy white discharge (pic posted below)*that I have on an almost daily basis other than that no other symptoms.

Thanks ladies for all your advice thus far and buckets of baby dust to you all!*[
ATTACH]633189[/ATTACH]

EDIT: I went to the bathroom last night (6/22) and had this as well
011.jpg

012.jpg

Why do I keep having this discharge? It can't be ovulation if I've had it almost every other day this month. Plus to ovulate you have to have a period which I haven't had in 2 months. My mother is convinced that I'm pregnant and it hurts me to tell her that I'm not. :cry: I just want 1 maybe 2 more babies. My ds is 8 yrs old. I don't want him to become a teenager and I'm just having my 2nd child you know?? Vent over

Attachments

• 20130619_110534.jpg
    20130619_110534.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 7
That's normal discharge for me after ovulation, and was normal during pregnancy. When was your blood work? Taking provera(I think that's the name) may be worth it to jump start your cycle, umif your not pregnant.

That's normal discharge for me after ovulation, and was normal during pregnancy. When was your blood work? Taking provera(I think that's the name) may be worth it to jump start your cycle, umif your not pregnant.

Bloodwork was done on June 11th. Since it was negative I guess I'll just wait for AF to show in it's on.

Hello, it's horrible when you get such long cycles I'm on cd93 and still no Af, I've got that cm at times though out this cycle so I think its normal x

Hope you get answers soon x

Provera might be worth thinking about to jump-start your cycle back?

I had my son, formula fed but had no AF/O for 6 months - had all blood work done & it all came back normal - GP prescribed me Provera last month, I had an induced AF & now I've just got a positive OPK this month, so it seems to have worked for me. Fingers crossed.

Hope you get some answers though x

Hello, it's horrible when you get such long cycles I'm on cd93 and still no Af, I've got that cm at times though out this cycle so I think its normal x

Hope you get answers soon x

How frequently have you had it? How many times have you tested? So you're a little over 3 months late right? Did you get a blood test done? Do you have anything like PCOS?

Provera might be worth thinking about to jump-start your cycle back?

I had my son, formula fed but had no AF/O for 6 months - had all blood work done & it all came back normal - GP prescribed me Provera last month, I had an induced AF & now I've just got a positive OPK this month, so it seems to have worked for me. Fingers crossed.

Hope you get some answers though x

Thanks for the well wishes. Yea I've thought about but I'm just going to wait it out. AF when come when it comes I guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->