CD 65 - 32dpo? Any ideas?

Sapphia

Mum to a 28 weeker
Reaction score
Hi ladies

Well, I think I am about 31dpo, but I am not temping or anything just monitoring CM. I was temping for a few months until I learned my ovulation symptoms. So, I thought I had ovulated, but maybe not?

My previous cycles have been between 33 and 45 days, so this is a particularly long one. I have taken 3 hpts so far - 18dpo, 25 dpo, 32dpo and all have been :bfn:

I have some mild symptoms, such as nausea, headaches, sore bbs and DH is adamant that they are bigger (I think they are a bit, but not significantly).

I have booked an appointment with the doc on Wed, but I was just wondering what you lovely ladies think?

I am so with u chick, I'm currently cd 65, and starting to get seriously fed up, I've stopped bothering to temp, stopped opks, stopped recording any symptoms, purely because I just don't see the point until af comes. I've tried to just chill out, and just accept that its a side effect of having been on bcp. I've also tried to use it as an excuse to step back from ttc for a while.
I have gotten cramps but other than that there have been no symptoms at all really. I have had bad skin and greasy hair, but this hasn't changed since I came of the pil, so hasn't come with the super long cycle. I have taken a few hpts just incase, but I'm fairly confident I'm not preggers, and that I've totally missed o. Today I have had a little spotting though, and the cramps have stepped up a bit, so I am hopeful that this could finally be af.
I'm gonna try and adopt the same attitude nxt cycle as well - but if this isn't you, it maybe worth a visit to the doctors if only.for piece.of mind

Hi gemmybean its nice to know I am not alone! Any sign of AF for you yet? Still no sign for me.

I am just hoping the doc actually does some investigating!

It's pretty much impossible to detemine ovulation just by cm unless you have a very regular, normal cycle and you only get ewcm during ov time. You can get ewcm weeks before you actually ovulate, and during the tww. You can get creamy right before ov, and afterwards. The longest luteal phase is 18 days, because of how progesterone drops. If you have long cycles, I REALLY recommend you chart your bbt to see if/when you ovulate as it will make it easier to understand and less stressful. You could still be pregnant if you ovulated recently and it could still be too early to pick up on a test. If you have long cycles you should see your doctor or try something like soy isoflavones. Soy's helped me sooo much and I have regular cycles again! Hope you figure it out soon, lots of sticky baby dust your way :hugs: xx

I went to the doctors this morning and they have done a blood test.

They are checking thyroid and hormone levels inc pregnancy. I have to wait a week for the results.

taylor - I am thinking of starting to use opks in the new year if nothing comes of this blood test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->