CD 7...Cycle Buddies? Also any CBFM users?

ttc_Mera

Reaction score
Hi Ladies! :wave:

My name is Mera, I am 25 years old and DH and I are currently ttc #2.
We actually agreed on ttc last year around this time, which we did for 8 months and on that 8 month we did get our BFP but it sadly ended in an early mc :cry: .

Naturally we were pretty heartbroken and decided to take a short break of ttc-ing and now here we are !

This time instead of using the regular opks ( cheapies, clearblue easy ovulation digi) I invested in a Clearblue fertility monitor. I am currently on CD 7 ( AF is almost out of here :happydance:), CD6 was my first time testing with my cbfm which resulted in a low fertility which was expected.

My cycles are generally 26-28 days ( normally 26 days like clockwork though).

Hoping for a BFP soon! :happydance:

Hi there! I'll join! We're ttc #2 too! We decided to start trying at the beginning of the year and got a BFP last month, but it ended in an early mc too :(

To get pregnant with #1 we used Femara/trigger/IUI in the end because I have thin PCOS and DH has low count/motility. We got lucky and got pregnant on the first try (after ttc for awhile before that) So, now I'm CD3 and we're doing the same thing this cycle, our RE was super supportive since it worked so well the first time.

This is also my second cycle using the cbfm. I've had it since ttc#1, but didn't start using it again until this past cycle. Last month I got my first high reading on CD9 and then a peak on CD15.

Hi there! I'll join! We're ttc #2 too! We decided to start trying at the beginning of the year and got a BFP last month, but it ended in an early mc too :(

To get pregnant with #1 we used Femara/trigger/IUI in the end because I have thin PCOS and DH has low count/motility. We got lucky and got pregnant on the first try (after ttc for awhile before that) So, now I'm CD3 and we're doing the same thing this cycle, our RE was super supportive since it worked so well the first time.

This is also my second cycle using the cbfm. I've had it since ttc#1, but didn't start using it again until this past cycle. Last month I got my first high reading on CD9 and then a peak on CD15.

Hi!!! Sorry about your loss, I hope neither one of us have to go through something like that again. They are the worst! :cry:

Im looking forward to getting my first peak with my cbfm, I have a feeling it wont be until around cd 12-14 since that is usually when i get a positive opk.

Lots of :dust::dust::dust: !

Hi!!! Sorry about your loss, I hope neither one of us have to go through something like that again. They are the worst! :cry:

Im looking forward to getting my first peak with my cbfm, I have a feeling it wont be until around cd 12-14 since that is usually when i get a positive opk.

Lots of :dust::dust::dust: !

Fingers crossed for both of us :) I hope this is our month!

Hi juhnaryae! How are you feeling today ! Today is cd 11 for me and I got my first high on my CBFM :) I'm hoping I can convince DH to BD during our lunch break today lol. Hope all is well !

Hey there! :) Feeling pretty good today, congrats on the high on your cbfm!! :happy dance: I hope you can get DH to get to that BDing ;)

I'm CD 7 and my cbfm isn't having me test yet, I got my first high on CD 9 last cycle so I'm thinking it'll wait until tomorrow or CD9 for me. I'm finishing my last Femara pill tonight and then it's just waiting until I either get a surge on my own or if I don't I'll go for an ultrasound on CD14 at my RE's office to see what's going on. I'm hoping we'll have a nice, big follie like we did last time when we got pg with DD :flower:

All of this waiting sometimes drives me nuts! Luckily my mom is visiting this week and will be here until next Tuesday, so that will help keep me occupied :)

Hey there! :) Feeling pretty good today, congrats on the high on your cbfm!! :happy dance: I hope you can get DH to get to that BDing ;)

I'm CD 7 and my cbfm isn't having me test yet, I got my first high on CD 9 last cycle so I'm thinking it'll wait until tomorrow or CD9 for me. I'm finishing my last Femara pill tonight and then it's just waiting until I either get a surge on my own or if I don't I'll go for an ultrasound on CD14 at my RE's office to see what's going on. I'm hoping we'll have a nice, big follie like we did last time when we got pg with DD :flower:

All of this waiting sometimes drives me nuts! Luckily my mom is visiting this week and will be here until next Tuesday, so that will help keep me occupied :)

Fingers crossed you catch that egg!
DH doesn't want to bd during our lunch he says it feel as romantic. So we will try this evening and hopefully we get out peak soon!

This waiting definitely suck , PLUS we will have to go through that horrible TWW! Ugh not looking forward to it but I'm hoping for our BFPs.

That's great your mom is coming ! I live in Florida and my mom is in North Carolina so I only see her a few times a year.

hi cycle buddy :wave: how's everything for you so far ?

I haven't gotten my peak on my cbfm but I did get a positive opk on my cb digital opk late cd 13 , so I'm assuming tomorrow cd 14 ( or later today since it's midnight already and technically cd 14 already ) I should get a peak on the cbfm. I can only hope.
Hope all is well ! :hug:

Hey cycle bud! :) I'm CD10 and got my first high on my cbfm today :flower: How are you doing?? Definitely time to get to BDing if you haven't already, it sounds like you should be Oing very soon! I bet you'll get a peak tomorrow if you're getting them on OPKs.

If I don't get my own surge by CD14 (Thursday) I'll go in for an ultrasound, probably either that day or on Friday to see if I've got anything going on. My fingers are crossed, I haven't taken Femara since 2.5 years ago when we were ttc#1 and I only took it that one cycle, so I'm hoping it works as well as it did the first time. I'm nervous that maybe it hasn't :/

You'll be in the tww soon!! :happydance:

Hey cycle bud! :) I'm CD10 and got my first high on my cbfm today :flower: How are you doing?? Definitely time to get to BDing if you haven't already, it sounds like you should be Oing very soon! I bet you'll get a peak tomorrow if you're getting them on OPKs.

If I don't get my own surge by CD14 (Thursday) I'll go in for an ultrasound, probably either that day or on Friday to see if I've got anything going on. My fingers are crossed, I haven't taken Femara since 2.5 years ago when we were ttc#1 and I only took it that one cycle, so I'm hoping it works as well as it did the first time. I'm nervous that maybe it hasn't :/

You'll be in the tww soon!! :happydance:

:happydance: woohoo for your first high! Today I got another positive opk on my cb digital and another high on my cbfm and I'm currently cd 15. I have a feeling since it's my first month using the cbfm I won't get a peak.

I hope you get a peak/positive opk soon. I feel positive that the Femara will work again :flower:. I know how annoying it is just waiting. Really praying and hoping that we get out BFPs this cycle

I wonder if my positive opk today is even work notating since technically my surge started as of 9pm cd 13 ( I was testing every 3hours lol ) :shrug:

Below is my bd calendar , I was hoping to get some bd done during lunch but we're under staff so I only get a short lunch today .:wacko:

Hopefully it's going to be enough .

https://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah92/shamerame/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsvzcebhch.jpg

I had a miscarriage at 7 weeks in December then a blighted ovum in January. We held off on trying until this month and if I read my body correctly, I ovulated the 11th! This is my very first time actively trying and not just letting things happen when they did. I have a near 5 year old currently. I feel crazy to be feeling like it worked but I do! The anticipation to wait for testing kills me!

I had a miscarriage at 7 weeks in December then a blighted ovum in January. We held off on trying until this month and if I read my body correctly, I ovulated the 11th! This is my very first time actively trying and not just letting things happen when they did. I have a near 5 year old currently. I feel crazy to be feeling like it worked but I do! The anticipation to wait for testing kills me!

Hi Adalynsmomma :wave: sorry for your two losses :hugs:
Going through it was so rough on me was the worst and I only had one, I couldn't imagine going through it again. I hope you get your BFP ! When is AF due? I think tomorrow ( if not today ) starts my TWW and I'm not looking forward having to wait :wacko:

I'm hoping I can wait till Af is due to test ( who am I kidding ?) but I'll try my darnest.

Hey cycle buds! Hope ya'll are both doing well. I went for a mid-cycle ultrasound yesterday (I was CD 13) and I already had a 24mm collie!! :shock: I couldn't believe it! We triggered this morning and we're doing the IUI tomorrow morning! :happydance:

I'm pumped! :flower:

Hey cycle buds! Hope ya'll are both doing well. I went for a mid-cycle ultrasound yesterday (I was CD 13) and I already had a 24mm collie!! :shock: I couldn't believe it! We triggered this morning and we're doing the IUI tomorrow morning! :happydance:

I'm pumped! :flower:

Woohoo!! :happydance: I have a feeling you're gonna get your BFP this cycle !

I'm still getting only highs on cbfm , I think it definitely missed my peak since I'm already cd 19 :wacko:
I did get a positive opk on cd 13 and that surge lasted until cd 15.

I have a feeling this month won't be my month tho. I haven't been drinking a lot of water ( a lot going on at work and starting school again soon).
I guess only time will tell . Oh please please please let me get a bfp!!

I'm sending lots of baby dust your way :) I hope this is the month for us!!

So, during the IUI today my doctor came in and told us that my husband's count was through the roof today. He had over 101 million and 91% motility :shock: I was in SHOCK. When we got pregnant with our daughter we had 5 million and 87% motility to work with, so we felt pretty encouraged today! Fingers crossed for all of us!

Wow 101 million that's great !! :happydance: You guys are sooooo getting your BFP ! I can just feel it!
Obj I hope we all get our BFPs all this cycle! [-o<
Based on opks I should be around 4-5dpo so still pretty early but no symptoms out of the ordinary.

With DS we tried for one cycle and got our BFP. I didn't even pay attention to my symptoms during TWW so as far as I know I didn't have any. Ugh the TWW is agony:wacko:

So I'm 5-7dpo and I literally cried over something so silly! DH coaches middle school basketball and the parents called because they needed help moving to their new home. Normally I didn't mind but for some reason I want my husband with me and DS for the weekend ! . Like balled my eyes out! :wacko: I normally don't read into things like this but please oh please let it be a BFP symptom ! 7 more days to go ! [-o< [-o<

:dust: :dust:

So I caved in took a test. I believe I'm 8 dpo but not for certain as I didn't temp. There was a faint line , even DH saw it but it's so faint I can't pick it up on the camera. Now here comes the bad news: it was with an equate blue dye test and even though I never got one myself , I know they're notorius for Evaps. I saw the line in the timeframe and it was pretty blue. Ugh I don't know why I didn't get a first response instead ! :wacko: guess I'll retest in a couple days .

So I caved in took a test. I believe I'm 8 dpo but not for certain as I didn't temp. There was a faint line , even DH saw it but it's so faint I can't pick it up on the camera. Now here comes the bad news: it was with an equate blue dye test and even though I never got one myself , I know they're notorius for Evaps. I saw the line in the timeframe and it was pretty blue. Ugh I don't know why I didn't get a first response instead ! :wacko: guess I'll retest in a couple days .

Ahhhh!!! Early congrats :happydance: I would go get an FRER ASAP and test with fmu!!! I got my first bfp at 8dpo last month when I mc'd, but it was definitely positive when I tested with a FRER.

Ahhhh!!! Early congrats :happydance: I would go get an FRER ASAP and test with fmu!!! I got my first bfp at 8dpo last month when I mc'd, but it was definitely positive when I tested with a FRER.

I feel like it was an evap :dohh: but it came within the timeframe . I pray it isn't , but even DH saw it. I'm getting DS ready now for school and on my way I'm going to get a frer and take it at work. Ugh I hope the line was real, I don't know why I even go a blue dye test. I'll keep you updated and let you know what happens but I have a feeling the frer will be negative .
I recently noticed I gained some weight so I think that's why I haven't been able to get a sticky bean so losing weight will be my goal if I don't get my BFP.

How are you otherwise , how many dpiui are you ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->