Cd 74 :-(

Girly123

Reaction score
Hate my body and wish it would just work normally. This is a pointless thread, just feeling a but down and neede a rant xx

I know how you feel Hun :( I'm cd79 I've decided to stop temping untill Af arrives x

I hope you get a BFP or Af soon x

hi hun. ive just got my af on cd51 and that was bad enough ive had two mmcs so bodys abit screwed i had about four months of no af last year and they put me on progesterone to kick start my cycle , have u spoke to ur gp? my oh is also in the Army so know how tough that is when ur ttc always miss the right time xx

I'm CD95 so I feel your pain! I've just convinced my dr to give me provera to kick start my period, so fingers crossed I should get it within a couple of weeks.

I was on cd50 yesterday when AF showed up at 11pm, talk about rude awakening....

I know your pain having to wait so long. :hugs:

have u had a scan ? they should really do that for u aswell to check everythings okay with ur ovarys etc xxx

Thanks girls. Just wish my body would do what it is supposed to. I think my body tried to ovulate a few times as normal, as had EWCM and I get a sharp pain from what I beleive would be my ovary every month about the same time and then ff says I ovulated. However this time it seemed to try and now has given up for the last month.

I am booked to see gynaecology dr mis/late July, so approx 6 weeks, about cervical cancer stuff I have had going on for a few years now. I am going to mention it there and see what is said xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->